New targeted cancer therapies are gaining more traction than traditional cancer therapies mostly because of its direct and isolated action on affected cells unlike chemotherapy which acts on all dividing cells.
Oncologists world over are making new strides focusing on newer methods and research to enhance targeted cancer diagnosis and therapy procedures.
Gathering over 150 oncologists, pharmaceutical companies and researchers across UK and EU, Cancer Diagnosis and Therapy Congress
organized by MnM Conferences will look at addressing new age targeted therapies such as molecular targeted therapeutics, molecular targeted drug discovery, immunotherapy in lymphoma and many more.
Key Presenters at the Congress
- Dr. James F. Smothers, Sr. Director & Head Of Discovery Research, Oncology R&D - GlaxoSmithKline, USA
- Prof. Stefan Gluck, Vice President , Global Medical Affairs - Celgene, USA
- Dr. Leonard Reyno, Sr. VP & CMO - Agensys Inc - Astellas Pharma, USA
- Prof. Andreas Schätzlein, CEO -Nanomerics Ltd, UK
- Prof. Riccardo A. Audisio, President -European Society Of Surgical Oncologists, UK
- Dr. Michael Meyers , VP, Oncology Scientific Innovation Lead - Janssen, UK
|The congress through an effective blend of presentations and case studies will address key topics such as|
We look forward to meeting you in London!
- Emerging challenges in organ specific cancer research
- Nano-enabled delivery of cancer therapies
- New methods in cancer reversals
- Electrochemical biosensors for prostate cancer diagnosis
- Biobanking international harmonization & globalization
- Developing adoptive cell therapy for cancer
Marketing Manager | MnM Conferences
Why attend this Congress?
- This event is one of a kind addressing issues in both diagnosis and therapy.
- Key technologies to be discussed at the congress include
- New diagnosis techniques such as TACP, LITT and RFA among others.
- Biomarker approach
- This event is unique covering regulatory aspects such as Biobanking, Repurposing FDA approve drugs and NCRN trials portfolio.
- Featured at the event will be 20+ case studies on application of new technologies in cancer diagnosis and therapy.
- Get a chance to interact with 40+ medical experts from global hospitals and research institutes.
- The programme is detailed to look at thepractical applications of research and technology.
We are providing an Early Registration discount of 15%
on registration fees till 31st May 2015
. Take advantage of the offer, email email@example.com
for more information.