In terms of gross written premium, the non-life segment was the largest in the Lithuanian insurance industry during the review period (2008–2012) and accounted for 61.4% of the total insurance industry’s written premium in 2012. Growth in the non-life segment was primarily supported by the compulsory nature of motor third-party liability insurance, and a rise in property insurance mainly due to frequent natural catastrophes in the country. Motor insurance was the leading category in the segment, accounting for 65.1% of the written premium in 2012, followed by property insurance with a 27.4% share, general third-party insurance with 6.5%, and marine, aviation and transit insurance with 1.0%.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.researchmoz.us/non-life-insurance-in-lithuania-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2017-report.html
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the non-life insurance segment in Lithuania:
- It provides historical values for Lithuania’s non-life insurance segment for the report’s 2008–2012 review period and projected figures for the 2012–2017 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categiories in Lithuania’s non-life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2017.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyses the various distribution channels for non-life insurance products in Lithuania.
- Using Porter’s industry-standard “Five Forces” analysis, it details the competitive landscape in Lithuania for the non-life insurance segment.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance segment in Lithuania and its growth prospects.
- It profiles the top non-life insurance companies in Lithuania and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Browse reports in Insurance @ http://www.researchmoz.us/insurance-market-reports-161.html
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in depth historic and forecast market data related to the Lithuanian non-life insurance segment and each category within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Lithuanian non-life insurance segment
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the non-life insurance segment, along with the reinsurance segment
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Lithuanian insurance industry and its impact on companies and the market's future
- In terms of gross written premium, the non-life segment was the largest in the Lithuanian insurance industry during the review period (2008–2012) and accounted for 61.4% of the total insurance industry’s written premium in 2012.
- Motor insurance was the leading category in the non-life insurance segment in 2012, accounting for 65.1% of the written premium.
- Property insurance was the second-largest category in the non-life segment in 2012, accounting for 27.4% of the written premium.
- Non-life insurance penetration fell from 1.21% in 2008 to 0.97% in 2012.
- The segment is highly consolidated, with the 10 leading insurers representing 97.0% of the total non-life insurance segment in 2012.
For Market Research Latest Reports Visit @ http://www.researchmoz.us/latest-report.html
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact: