Global Digital X-ray Market 2015-2019 is the latest addition to Sandlerresearch.org industry research reports collection.
Digital X-ray systems are used for diagnosing and treatment of diseases by creating and recording images. The X-ray images captured using a digital system are no different from that of screen-film radiography. In a digital system, screen-film detectors and sensors generate the digital image. Digital detectors allow full implementation of image archiving and communication; these images can be transferred from one operational unit to another, and can be accessed by means of web-based technology with no risk of image loss. In digital imaging, the process consists of four steps: generation, processing, archiving, and presentation of the image.
Analysts forecast the Global Digital X-ray market to grow at a CAGR of 13.18 percent over the period 2014-2019.
Single User License of the report is Available at US $2500
Covered in this Report
This report covers the present scenario and growth prospects of the Global Digital X-ray market for the period 2015-2019. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from digital X-ray systems based on the types of application:
- Interventional X-ray
- General Radiography
- Mobile C-arm
The report presents the vendor landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the top six vendors in the Global Digital X-ray market. The vendor landscape in this report focuses on the vendors that provide access to new digital X-ray devices. It also outlines the challenges faced by the vendors and the market at large, as well as the key trends emerging in the market.
Global Digital X-ray Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Digital X-ray market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Order a copy of this report at (Prices start at US $2500 for a single user PDF) http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=28133.Key Vendors
- Carestream Health
- Fujifilm Medical Systems
- GE Healthcare
- Philips Healthcare
- Siemens Healthcare
Other Prominent Vendor
- Agfa Healthcare
- Hitachi Medical Systems
- Mindray Medical International
- Toshiba Medical Systems
- Varian Medical Systems
- Increased Prevalence of Diseases and Rise in Aging Population
- Stringent Regulatory Procedures to Restrict Market Growth
- Technological Advances in X-ray Machines
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
04. Market Research Methodology
07. X-ray Imaging Market
08. Market Segmentation by Application
10. Global Mammography X-ray Market
11. Global Fluoroscopy Market
12. Global Dental X-ray Market
13. Global General Radiography Market
14. Global Veterinary X-ray Market
15. Global Mobile C-arm Market
16. Market Segmentation by Technology
17. Geographical Segmentation
18. Key Leading Countries
19. Buying Criteria
20. Market Growth Drivers
21. Drivers and their Impact
22. Market Challenges
23. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
24. Market Trends
25. Trends and their Impact
27. Other Prominent Vendors
29. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits
Have any Query on the Report get your Queries Resolved at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=28133.
Sandlerresearch.org (http://www.sandlerresearch.org) is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.