Non-woven fabrics are sheets or webbed structures that are bonded together by chemical, thermal, or mechanical processes. They are not formed by knitting or weaving. Based on type, PP non-woven fabrics can be divided into four segments: Spunbond, Staple, Meltblown, and Composite. They are used for various applications in the Hygiene, Construction, Geotextile, Filtration, and Automotive, and Others sectors.
Analysts forecast the Global Non-woven Fabrics market to grow at a CAGR of 6.97 percent over the period 2014-2019.
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global Non-woven Fabrics market for the period 2015-2019. The report provides data on the following segments of the Global Non-woven Fabrics market:
- By technology (Spunlaid, Carded, Air Laid, and Wet Laid)
- By product (Propylene, Polyester, Nylon, and Others)
- By application (Durable Applications and Disposable Applications)
- End-user (Medical sector, Consumer Goods industry, Automotive sector, Construction sector, Agriculture sector, Apparel industry, and Others)
- Geography (APAC, Europe, North America, and ROW)
Global Non-woven Fabrics Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the APAC region, Europe, North America, and the ROW; it also covers the market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- North America
- E. I. Du Pont de Nemours
- Polymer Group
Other Prominent Vendors
- Action Nonwovens
- Asahi Kasei
- CHTC Jiahua Nonwoven
- Dalian Ruiguang Nonwoven
- Dongguan Wei Chun Non-woven
- First Quality
- Foss Manufacturing
- Guangdong Jofo Group
- Hollingsworth & Vose
- Hubei Huanfu Plastic Products
- Japan Vilene
- Johns Manville
- Kingsafe Group
- Koch Industries
- Low & Bonar
- Milliken & Company
- Mitsui Chemicals
- Owens Corning
- Paramount Tech Fab
- Propex Operating
- Shandong Kangjie Nonwovens
- Sunshine Nonwoven Fabric
- Toray Industries
- Wonderful Nonwovens
- Rising Demand for Disposable Medical Supplies
- Volatile Raw Material Prices
- Increasing Use of Durable Items in Construction Sector
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Have any Query on the Report get your Queries Resolved at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=31108 .
(Prices start at US $2500 for a single user PDF)
Folding cartons are paperboards that are cut, folded, laminated, and printed; they are used for packaging goods that produced by various product manufacturers. They come in various sizes and shapes and are often delivered to consumers as a flat paperboard marked with folding lines to guide them in turning them into boxes for packaging. There are many new technologies that offer aesthetic appeal to folding cartons. These cartons are generally made of virgin wood pulp, recycled paper stock, or other fibers.
Aseptic packaging involves the filling of sterilized perishable items in pre-sterilized packages made of rigid and flexible plastics, metal, and other materials in a sterile environment. Aseptic packages ensure ESL for the contents inside them and maintain the original texture, aroma, and other functional characteristics of the contents. Though packages are generally sterilized using thermal processing methods, which involve the application of hot water, steam-air mixture, and microwave energy, they can also be sterilized using chemical reagents and radiation treatment.