Baby Food in Saudi Arabia 2014 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report analyzes the Baby Food industry demand prospects in Saudi Arabia, key segments, features and developments, future projections based on various trends. This report also examines trends which are currently affecting the industry. Furthermore, it profiles various companies in the Baby Food industry in Saudi Arabia along with the foreign trade involving the Baby Food industry.
- The baby food market in Saudi Arabia amounted to 28,873 tonnes in 2013 with a retail value of SR 2.16 billion (US$ 577 million).
- The milks sector has been the most dynamic during the review period. It is also the largest sector, representing 69.3% of total volume sales in 2013. Consumption of baby milks rose by 63.3% during the survey period to 19,997 tonnes, with a retail value of SR 1.7 billion (US$ 459million) in the final year.
- Per capita consumption of baby food was 42.7% higher in 2013 than in 2007. Total per capita consumption stood at 50.6kg in 2013, equivalent to a per capita expenditure rate of SR 3,792 (US$ 1,011).
To access full report with TOC, please visit Baby Food in Saudi Arabia 2014
- “Baby Food in Saudi Arabia” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Baby Food industry in Saudi Arabia.
- This report is the result of extensive market research covering Baby Food in Saudi Arabia. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Baby Food industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Baby Food industry in Saudi Arabia.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Baby Food industry and for new companies considering entry into Saudi Arabia Baby Food industry.
- This report provides detailed data for the various companies operating in the Baby Food industry in Saudi Arabia along with their key focus product sectors.
- Market profile of the various product sectors of the Baby Food industry has also been provided in this report with the key features and developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the various manufacturers and brands.
- This report also provides an overview of Food Retailing in Saudi Arabia, with a mention of the major Food retailers in the country, along with the Food distribution in Saudi Arabia.
- This report also provides future projections of the Baby Food industry in Saudi Arabia considering various trends which are likely to affect the industry.
Reasons To Buy
- Baby Food companies require a detailed understanding of Baby Food consumption by individual product categories in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by product category, where the growth opportunities are in Baby Food industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different Baby Food types also change - favoring some product categories and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall product category sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Baby Food industry in Saudi Arabia market, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future"
"Nestle Saudi Arabia LLC
Abbott SA Nutritionals and Pharmaceuticals
Danone Baby Nutrition Middle East and Africa
International Pediatric Nutrition Company"
Reportstackis one of the leading distributors of market research reports in the world today. We host more than 200,000 research products from the world's top publication houses. These publications are distributed amongst 12 top industry verticals and 62 sub verticals, which are then further classified into 257 business categories and 5000 micro markets. The vast selection criterion provides granular data from the length and breadth of all these industries delivering Reportstack members with cutting edge research products to facilitate strategic business decisions.
Manager - Marketing
Reportstack Market Research