The demand of fingerprint sensors is growing immensely with an increasing acceptance of smartphones and tablets. Though the fingerprint technology already has a greater share in commercial security, but soon, this scenario is going to change with the introduction of the fingerprint technology in the mobile devices market. The major technologies which are used in the designing are complementary metal oxide semiconductor fingerprint imaging technology, optical technology, and capacitive technology, all of which are mainly used in optical, capacitance, thermal, and ultrasound fingerprint sensors.
Browse more than 78 market data Tables and 95 Figures spread through 350 Pages and in-depth TOC on "Fingerprint Sensors Market".
Today, using biometrics for authentication purpose provides greater convenience and reliability. Fingerprint sensors are the leading biometric technology in consumer electronics, equipped with secured authentication system. In recent times, smartphones, tablets, and PDAs are becoming the most indispensable gadget of our everyday lives. Fingerprint sensors enable fast, secure, and reliable access to smartphoneas lots of personal information like contacts, payment details, texts, location data, and mails are stored in some kind of encrypted form on the phone.
- Global fingerprint sensors market statistics with detailed classifications and split-up by volume and shipment
- Analysis of the world market focusing on high growth technologies, segments, and their applications. Impact analysis of the market dynamics; with factors currently driving and restraining the growth of the market, along with their impact in the short, medium, and long-term landscapes
- Detailed analysis of the mature and emerging markets by application and by geography
- The key trends related to the materials, technology, prices, and the applications that shape and influence the market
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and projection of the important geographical markets to give an overall view of the global market
- Detailed competitive landscape with identification of the key players in the market with respect to each type of the material, in-depth market share analysis with individual revenue, market shares, and market share rankings
- Competitive intelligence from company profiles, key player strategies, and game-changing developments such as product launches and acquisitions
- Analysis of the global market with a special focus on the high-growth applications in each vertical and the fast growing application market segments
The fingerprint sensors are having wide application not only in mobiles but also in areas such as government, criminal identification, defense, travel and migration, banking and finance, healthcare, smart homes, and commercial security.
The Fingerprint Sensor Market is segmented into five categories that include materials used, sensor types, biometric types, application, and geography. This report divides the overall market into four main geographical segments, namely North America, Europe, APAC, and ROW. APAC is currently the highest contributor in terms of the market growth as compared to the other regions.
Early buyers will receive 10% customization on this report.
Inquiry Before Buying @ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Enquiry_Before_Buying.asp?id=169519533
The leading companies in the fingerprint sensors market covered in the report are AuthenTec Inc. (owned by Apple, Inc.), Synaptics (U.S.), Fingerprint Cards AB (Sweden), IDEX ASA (Norway), Next Biometric (Norway), Atmel Corporation (U.S.), Fujitsu Ltd (Japan), BIO-key International Inc. (U.S.), 3M (U.S.), Infineon TechnologiesAG (Germany), and Fulcrum biometrics (U.S.), among others.
Browse Related Reports
Next Generation Biometric Market by Technology (Fingerprint, Palm, Face, Iris, Vein, Voice & Signature), Function, Application (Government, Defense, Travel & Immigration, Home Security, Banking, Consumer Electronics & so on) & by Geography - Forecasts & Analysis 2014 - 2020
MarketsandMarkets is a global market research and consulting company based in the U.S. We publish strategically analyzed market research reports and serve as a business intelligence partner to Fortune 500 companies across the world.
MarketsandMarkets also provides multi-client reports, company profiles, databases, and custom research services. M&M covers thirteen industry verticals, including advanced materials, automotives and transportation, banking and financial services, biotechnology, chemicals, consumer goods, energy and power, food and beverages, industrial automation, medical devices, pharmaceuticals, semiconductor and electronics, and telecommunications and IT.
We at MarketsandMarkets are inspired to help our clients grow by providing apt business insight with our huge market intelligence repository.
North - Dominion Plaza
17304 Preston Road
Suite 800, Dallas, TX 75252