New market research titled “Cardiovascular Prosthetic Devices - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2015” to its store. The report provides an overview of the Cardiovascular Prosthetic Devices pipeline. The report provides comprehensive information on the pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development. The report reviews major players involved in the pipeline product development. It also provides information about clinical trials in progress, which includes trial phase, trial status, trial start and end dates, and, the number of trials for the key Cardiovascular Prosthetic Devices pipeline products.
Company Profiles: 4tech Cardio Ireland Limited, Agamit Medical Ltd., Ample Medical Inc., Amsel Medical Corporation, Aporo Biomedical, Inc., Arbor Surgical Technologies, Inc., BioStable Science & Engineering, Inc., BioVentrix, Inc., CARAG AG, Cardica, Inc., Cardiosolutions, Inc., Cardious, Inc., Celyad SA, Children's Hospital Boston, Cierra, Inc., CoAptus Medical Corporation, CollPlant Ltd., coramaze technologies GmbH, Cordis Corporation, Coroneo Inc., CUBE SRL, Edwards Lifesciences Corporation, Emory University, Guided Delivery Systems, Inc., Instituto de investigacion sanitaria Marques de Valdecilla, IPI Singapore, Kardium Inc., Lartim Medical Ltd, Lifetech Scientific (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd., Mardil Medical, Inc., Mayo Clinic, Medtentia AB, MiCardia Corporation, Michigan Critical Care Consultants, Inc., Middle Peak Medical, Inc, Millipede, LLC, Mitral Heal, Mitralign, Inc., Mitralix Ltd., Mitre Medical Corp., MValve Technologies Ltd., Neochord, Inc., Occlutech International AB, Phoenix Cardiac Devices, Inc., QuantumCor Inc., ReCor Medical, Inc., SCR, Inc., SeptRx, Inc., Sorin S.p.A., St. Jude Medical, Inc., Sutura, Inc., Swissimplant AG, The Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center, TransCardiac Therapeutics, LLC, Trinity College Dublin, University of Minnesota, Valcare Medical, Valtech Cardio Ltd., Viacor, Inc., Vir(Sn), Inc. and W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc.
Complete report on pipeline assessment review of Cardiovascular Prosthetic Devices with 121 market data tables and 06 figures, spread across 186 pages is available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/cardiovascular-prosthetic-devices-medical-devices-pipeline-assessment-2015-market-report.html .
Scope of this report:
· Extensive coverage of the Cardiovascular Prosthetic Devices under development
· The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
· The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Cardiovascular Prosthetic Devices and list all their pipeline projects
· The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
· The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
· Recent developments in the segment / industry
Request sample for this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=463330 .
Reasons to buy
· Formulate significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies
· Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
· Identify and understand important and diverse types of Cardiovascular Prosthetic Devices under development
· Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
· Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players with the most promising pipeline
· In-depth analysis of the product's current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date