PSIM is a software platform used for enhancing and automating operations center management. PSIM software can be used to integrate security and non-security systems and can be customized as per end-user requirements. This software can be categorized into three types: PSIM+, PSIM, and PSIM lite. PSIM is also named as “situation management” tool as it allows end-users to take decisions and follow-up the actions as per the requirement in a situation. It provides safety and security to the data and critical infrastructures without incurring the replacement cost.
Analysts forecast the PSIM market in North America to grow at a CAGR of 7.22 percent over the period 2014-2019.
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the PSIM market in North America for the period 2015-2019. To calculate the market size, the report considers revenue generated from the following:
- Software (PSIM software)
- Services (consultation, integration, software upgrade, software patch, and others)
- It presents the vendor landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the top four vendors in the PSIM market in North America.
PSIM Market in North America 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers North America; it also covers the landscape of the PSIM market in North America and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- North America
- CNL Software
- NICE Systems
- Tyco International
Other Prominent Vendors
- Milestone Systems
- Verint Systems
- videoNEXT Network Solutions
- Surge in Integration of Multiple Security Technologies
- High Initial Investment
- Growing Mergers and Acquisitions
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Have any Query on the Report get your Queries Resolved at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=31292 .
(Prices start at US $2500 for a single user PDF)
IAM is a solution that helps end-users to ensure that access across multiple technological environments is granted only to the right individuals. IAM solutions provide secure, identity-based access to various systems, applications, and information from any location. IAM solutions help enterprises manage security across various systems by permitting employees access with a single sign-on password. Thus, IAM solutions are able to avoid fraudulent activities, thereby preventing the misuse of data.
A smart city is a combination of diverse technologies such as a smart home, smart grid, smart building, smart security, smart education, smart healthcare, and smart transportation. A smart city aims to reduce environmental impact and offers its citizens a quality lifestyle in terms of economic growth, well-being, and sustainability.