ReportsnReports.com adds "The Sweet Snacks Market in Western Europe (16 countries) ” report to its research database.
Market demand for years 2008, 2012, 2013 and forecasts for years 2014, 2015 and 2016. Company market shares and brands for 2014 and continuously updated.
9 Individual Product Markets in each country covered: Industrial pastry, Biscuits, Frozen pastry products, Sugar confectionery, Chewing gum, Other sugar confectioery, Chocolate confectionery, Chocolate countlines, Other chocolate confectionery.16 Country Markets: Austria, Belgium/Luxemburg, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland/Eire, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom.144 Product and Country Markets - being 9 Single Product Markets (Market Groups not counted) times 16 countries above.
Complete report available @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/253679-the-sweet-snacks-market-in-western-europe-16-countries-.html.
A complete quantitative, hard data demand and supply analysis of final human consumption in the country and product markets covered. All product markets are carefully defined so as to be comparable across all countries.
144 Ultimate Holding Companies are cited in this report together with their market shares; additionally, own-label share of the market is also quoted.
Based on FFT's international food and drink markets database, now in its 25th year, the report includes (see detailed Table of Contents for more):
- Separate Foodservice and Retail Market data are given by volume and value, and by product and country, hence providing complete coverage of the final human consumption
- Up to the Top-10 holding companies by market share by product, country and region
- Up to Top-100 holding companies listing by overall market share in the present markets
- Own label, branded, unbranded and artisanal market shares
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=253679.
For Each And Every Product Covered In Each Country
- Retail, Foodservice and Total Historical and Forecast Demand - by volume and by value for 2008, 2012 and 2013 , as well as forecasts for 2014, 2015 and 2016.
- Historical Trend - % growth by volume and value for 2008 - 2013.
- Forecast Growth - % growth by volume and value for 2014 - 2016
- Supply structure in each product and in each country in 2014: producer shares, own label share, branded share, unbranded share and artisanal share (own made for own sale, e.g. independent bakers).
- Major brands listed by country, product, holding or independent companies and subsidiaries.
- Company Profiles. All holding companies identified are listed alphabetically with their key subsidiaries by country, detailing the product markets in which the latest market shares have been identified. The overall share in the market covered is provided. The estimated percent contribution of each product to final (retail + foodservice) sales is also provided.
Inquire for a discount on this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=253679.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your research requirements or email the details on email@example.com and we would be happy to help you find the business intelligence that you need. Not limited to the IT & Telecommunication Market ReportsnReports.com offers research studies on agriculture, consumer goods, environment, advanced materials, public sector, food and beverages, energy and power, medical devices, healthcare, automotive, manufacturing & construction, semiconductor and electronics, IT & telecommunication, pharmaceuticals, retail, water, banking and financial services , advanced materials and much more.