know the impact litigation
can have on a person
or business. We have tried cases for both plaintiffs and defendants,
including a number of high-profile, commercial disputes and class actions
cases. We are committed to working with you when business objectives mandate
that a case be settled out of court to avoid litigation. As counselors and
negotiators, we work to help you to manage risk and find alternatives to
litigation when possible and consistent with your organization’s objectives.
However, if litigation does become unavoidable, we’ll move quickly to contain
risk and protect your interests from start to finish. We are litigation-ready.
Our attorneys experience includes:
- Trial lawyers with a proven success record.
- Our attorneys have litigated or are currently litigating cases in Michigan, Illinois, Nevada, Tennessee, and other states.
- Our attorneys have appeared in state, federal, and appellate court.
- Broad range of skills in alternative dispute resolutions.
- We have represented clients in a wide variety of civil cases including, multimillion dollar cases involving claims of trade secret misappropriation, breach of contract, breach of non-compete agreement, breach of employment duties and tortuous interference with contract and business relationship, claims for hostile environment, quid-pro-quo sexual harassment and retaliation, and claims for unpaid minimum wages among others.