Consumer and Market Insights: Meat market in the UK is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. Although the UK's Meat market is one of the smallest by volume among global developed economies, it is characterized by high per capita consumption. Consumer desire for the best value for money drives the demand in the UK, motivating one fifth of the Meat consumption in the country, with consumers looking for products at a good price that also offer superior quality and convenience.
- The UK Meat market is characterized by high per capita consumption
- Chilled Raw Packaged Meat is the fastest growing category by volume
- The desire for quality peaks in the Fresh Meat category
- One fifth of the UK's Meat market is driven by consumer desire for the best value
- Time-scarce consumers consider convenience as adding value and worth trading-up for
To access full report with TOC, please visit Consumer and Market Insights: Meat market in the UK.
Consumer and Market Insights: Meat market in the UK report identifies the key demographic groups driving consumption, and what motivates their consumption, combined with an in-depth study of the market and category dynamics, to identify key opportunities, and how to target them. The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends. It also highlights the degree that influence trends have on consumption and shows whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior are accurate.
This report offers:
- Figures that showcase the number of times consumers of different age groups and gender consume Meat, as well as identifying whether these demographic groups ""over"" consume (i.e. they account for a higher proportion of occasions than the proportion of society they represent overall)
- A study of market value and volumes from 2009-2019, supplemented with category, brand, and packaging analysis that shows the current state of the market, and how it will develop over the next five years
- The degree of influence that 20 key consumer trends have on Meat consumption, with granular analysis on the extent that the degree of influence varies by gender, age, wealth, and leisure
- Analysis of how consumer needs will evolve in the short-to-medium term and recommended actions on how to adapt to these evolving needs
- International and UK-specific product innovation examples targeting key consumer needs - compare your products against top performers
Reasons To Buy
- Quantify the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Meat sector for a deeper understanding of what is driving the market and how to alter product offerings accordingly
- Analyze category, brand, and packaging dynamics and how to compete with market leaders to provide a competitive edge to product launches"
Bernard Matthews Holdings Ltd.
Dovecote Park Ltd
Iglo Foods Group Ltd
Kerry Group Plc
KQF Quality Foods
Lake Land Game Meats
MandZ (Marketing) Limited
Miller Food Service
Moy Park Limited
Princes Foods B.V
The Black Farmer
The Co-operative Group
Tulip Food Company A/S
Whole Foods Market IP"
Manager - Marketing
Reportstack Market Research