Benzene is a hydrocarbon that contains six carbon and six hydrogen atoms. Benzene is one of the constituents of crude oil. Its chemical structure is cyclic with atoms joined by continuous pi-bonds. It is a colourless, highly flammable liquid with a sweet odour. It is primarily used as a precursor to heavy chemicals such as ethylbenzene and cumene. It is an important additive to gasoline as its high octane number improves the anti-knocking characteristics of gasoline. Carcinogenity of benzene is the primary reason for it not being used for non-industrial purposes. Several other chemicals are also manufactured using benzene, including:
- Maleic Anhydride
Analysts forecast the Global Benzene Market to grow at a CAGR of 4.68 percent over the period 2014-2019.
The Global Benzene Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Global Benzene market forecast and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Purchase a copy of the report at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=34235 .
- China National Petroleum Corporation
- Exxon Mobil
- Reliance Industries
- Shell Global
Other Prominent Vendors
- Amreya Petroleum Refining
- Chevron Phillips Chemical
- Flint Hills Resources
- Fujian Refining & Petrochemical
- GFS Chemicals
- Indian Oil
- Jx Holdings
- PetroChina Fushun Petrochemical
- Qatar Petroleum
- Saudi Basic Industries
- Sunoco Chemicals
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Growing Demand of Paraxylene, Ethylene, and Gasoline
- Instability in Crude Oil Prices
- Decrease in Demand from Developed Countries
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
For more Information on the report, inquire at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=34235 .
Sandlerresearch.org (http://www.sandlerresearch.org/) is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.