ReportsnReports.com adds “Pharmaceutical & Biotech Licensing Strategies - Driving Revenue through Partnerships” report to its research database.
In today’s pharmaceutical industry, multiple factors – looming patent expirations, depleted pipelines, increases in R&D expenditures, payer pressures, and tighter FDA regulations- have forced Big Pharma to change its business model. The evolving model is one grounded in collaboration. Companies are no longer relying solely on their own internal R&D programs for innovation; they are looking outside of their four walls. Some have labeled this ‘search and development’.
There are many types of alliances that support this collaborative model. One type, in-licensing products, is very appealing. The number of licensing agreements has grown year over year since 2007. The top companies are interested in several key therapeutic areas including oncology, CNS, and infectious disease. These companies are also more focused on products in the early phases of development.
Inquire for a discount on this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/Discount.aspx?name=279187.
consultancy-style report focuses on licensing activity in 2010, the trends that
we’re seeing in the changing pharmaceutical environment, and the motivations
for companies – on both sides – to do deals in recent years.
- Licensing deal
trends by deal activity, therapeutic area, stage of development and value
- Analysis of key players
- Review of rationale behind in-licensing and out-licensing deal trends
Request a sample before buying a copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/RequestSample.aspx?name=279187.
Reasons to buy
- Gain access to a fully sourced, executive assessment of the trends within pharmaceutical & biotech licensing activity and how those trends support company growth
- Identify who the leading companies are from an in-license & out-license point of view and if they are keeping to their overall corporate strategy
- Benefit from CBR’s case study analysis which supports the various motivations companies have to engage in licensing activity
- Understand the key issues driving the changes that are being seen within the pharmaceutical industry and why new business models are evolving to support continued revenue growth
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your research requirements or email the details on firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to help you find the business intelligence that you need. Not limited to the Healthcare (http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/healthcare/) industry, ReportsnReports.com offers research studies on agriculture, chemicals, retail, environment, semiconductor & electronics, consumer goods, biotechnology, automotive, water and much more.