Analysts forecast the Global Business Information market to grow at a CAGR of 5.15 percent over the period 2014-2019.
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global Business Information market for the period 2015-2019. To calculate the market size, the report considers revenue generated from the sales of business content and services to business professionals on a subscription basis.
Global Business Information Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the APAC and EMEA regions; it also covers the Global Business Information market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- Experian Data Quality
- Reed Elsevier
- Thomson Reuters
- Wolters Kluwer
Other Prominent Vendors
- Dun & Bradstreet
- FactSet Research Systems
- McGraw-Hill Financial
- Moody’s Analytics
- SIX Financial Information
- Tradeweb Markets
- Need to Develop Competitive Strategies
- Availability of Free Business Information
- Penetration of Smartphones and Tablets
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Have any Query on the Report get your Queries Resolved at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=29837 .
(Prices start at US $2500 for a single user PDF)