RnRMarketResearch.com adds report “France Nuclear Imaging Equipment Market Outlook to 2020” to its store.
GlobalData’s new report, “France Nuclear Imaging Equipment Market Outlook to 2020″, provides key market data on the France Nuclear Imaging Equipment market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, and volume (in units) and average price data (in US dollars), within market categories – Positron Emission Tomography Systems (PET Systems and PET/CT Systems) and Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography Systems (SPECT Systems and SPECT/CT Systems).
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market categories, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals related to the Nuclear Imaging Equipment market wherever available.
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. GlobalData uses capital equipment-based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
Request a sample copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=162711 .
Capital equipment-based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size for Nuclear Imaging Equipment market categories – Positron Emission Tomography Systems (PET Systems and PET/CT Systems) and Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography Systems (SPECT Systems and SPECT/CT Systems).
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average selling price ($) data for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2005 to 2012 and forecast to 2020.
- 2012 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the France Nuclear Imaging Equipment market.
- Key players covered include GE Healthcare, Philips Healthcare and Siemens Healthcare.
Complete report is available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/france-nuclear-imaging-equipment-market-outlook-to-2020-market-report.html .
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
Inquire for discount on this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=162711 .
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 3
1.2 List of Figures 4
2 Introduction 5
2.1 What Is This Report About? 5
2.2 Nuclear Imaging Equipment Market Segmentation 5
2.3 Definitions of Markets Covered in the Report 6
2 Nuclear Imaging Equipment Market, France 8
3.1 Nuclear Imaging Equipment Market, France, Revenue ($m), 2005-2012 8
3.2 Nuclear Imaging Equipment Market, France, Revenue ($m), 2012-2020 10
3.2.1 Positron Emission Tomography Systems Market, France, Revenue ($m), by Segment, 2005-2012 12
3.2.2 Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography Systems Market, France, Revenue ($m), by Segment, 2005-2012 13
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=162711 .
Browse Nuclear Medicine Industry Reports @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/life-sciences/diagnostics/medical-imaging/nuclear-medicine .
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries. Not limited to industry reports covering telecommunication, healthcare, pharmaceutical, financial services, energy, technology, real estate, logistics, F&B , media and more.
Follow Us On
Twitter : https://twitter.com/#!/RnRMRhttps://plus.google.com/u/0/104156468549256253075/