Tonsillitis is an inflammation of the glands of the throat, which are called the tonsils. The tonsils are a pair of soft tissue masses located at the rear of mouth on each side of the throat. The tonsils are different than the uvula. The uvula is the conic projection of tissue that hangs down from the roof of the mouth. Inflammation of the tonsils results in a sore throat. Tonsillitis can be caused by either viruses or bacteria. Most cases of tonsillitis resolve in a few days without antibiotic medication.
Top Companies Participating in Tonsillitis Therapeutics Clinical Trials:-
· Pfizer Inc.
· Bayer AG
· Valeas spa
· Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
· MiddleBrook Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
· GlaxoSmithKline plc
· Boehringer Ingelheim Auslandsbeteiligungs GmbH
· Angelini Group
· Aft Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd
“Tonsillitis Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2014″ provides data on the Tonsillitis clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Tonsillitis. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Tonsillitis. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
To get Discount on this report, visit: http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=255068 .
This is a premium report priced at US$2500 for a single user PDF.
Note: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
· Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each
· Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
· Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Reasons to buy
· Understand the dynamics of a particular indication in a condensed manner
· Abridged view of the performance of the trials in terms of their status, recruitment, location, sponsor type and many more
· Obtain discontinued trial listing for trials across the globe
· Espy the commercial landscape of the major Universities / Institutes / Hospitals or Companies