Below are sample holiday social media posts you can use on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. (Feel free to use for Pinterest as well!)
- Roses are red, violets are blue, a Heifer gift this Valentine's Day really says, ‘I love you.’ http://hefr.in/1IFCYHy
- Flowers will wilt, chocolate will melt, but a Heifer gift will always be heartfelt. This Valentine's Day, don't forget to get your goat: http://hefr.in/1IFDeGo
- Tell someone you love this Valentine's Day, "I goat you, babe" with a gift from Heifer. http://hefr.in/1IFEg5q
- Roses are red, violets are blue, a @Heifer gift this #ValentinesDay really says, ‘I love you.’ http://hefr.in/1IFEmKf
- Flowers will wilt, chocolate will melt, but a @Heifer gift will always be heartfelt. http://hefr.in/1IFEGZi
- Tell someone you love this #ValentinesDay, "I goat you, babe" with a gift from @Heifer. http://hefr.in/1IFF7TC
- Share your love of giving this #ValentinesDay by giving a @Heifer gift: http://hefr.in/1IFFeP3
- Help kiss hunger goodbye this #ValentinesDay with a gift from @Heifer: http://hefr.in/1IFFpd0
Have any questions? Want to learn more about becoming a Heifer Digital Influencer? Email us at: email@example.com.
About Heifer International
Heifer’s mission is to end hunger and poverty while caring for the Earth. For 70 years, Heifer International has provided livestock and environmentally sound agricultural training to improve the lives of those who struggle daily for reliable sources of food and income. Heifer is currently working in more than 30 countries, including the United States, to help families and communities become more self-reliant.
How Heifer Works
We empower families to turn hunger and poverty into hope and prosperity – but our approach is more than just a handout. Heifer links communities and helps bring sustainable agriculture and commerce to areas with a long history of poverty. Our animals provide famililes with both food and reliable income, as agricultural products such as milk, eggs and honey can be traded or sold at market.
When many families gain this new sustainable income, it brings new opportunities for building schools, creating agricultural cooperatives, forming community savings and funding small businesses.