RnRMarketResearch.com offers “Methotrexate (Rheumatoid Arthritis) – Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023”global research report on its store.
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a chronic autoimmune disease which causes inflammation and deformity of the joints . It affects over seven million individuals in the 10MM covered in this report (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan, Australia, China, and India) and the prevalence is expected to grow to just over 8.5 million individuals by 2023. The anti-TNFs have been effective in treating the signs and symptoms of RA and inhibiting progression to erosive bone disease. However, the landscape is quickly changing with the introduction of biosimilars, novel biologics, and a class of oral therapies known as JAK inhibitors, all of which will change the market dynamics between 2013 and 2023. With the anti-TNFs as extremely effective therapies for RA, the market is extremely competitive for new entrants and will undergo further pressure as biosimilars are approved and launch.
Originally developed as a cancer therapy, MTX has become the leading DMARD in most countries because of its rapid onset of action and low cost. MTX is an antineoplastic antimetabolite with immune suppressant actions. Its use for the treatment of RA began in the 1970s, as it had been shown to sustain benefits for at least 50% of RA patients. MTX is an antagonist of folic acid metabolism, and its effects in inflammatory diseases may be secondary to the induction of adenosine release and the inhibition of polyamines.
Complete report is available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/methotrexate-rheumatoid-arthritis-forecast-and-market-analysis-to-2023-market-report.html .
Scope of The Report:
- Overview of Rheumatoid Arthritis, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on Methotrexate including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for Methotrexate for the top 10 countries from 2013 to 2023.
- Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan, Australia, China and India.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return.
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential.
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of Methotrexate performance.
- Obtain sales forecast for Methotrexate from 2013-2023 in top 10 countries (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK and Japan, Australia, China and India).
Order a copy of this report at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=312801 .
Table of Content for “Methotrexate (Rheumatoid Arthritis) – Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023” research report includes:
3 Disease Overview 14
3.1 Etiology and Pathophysiology 14
3.1.1 Etiology 14
3.1.2 Pathophysiology 14
3.2 Symptoms 19
3.3 Prognosis 20
3.4 Quality of Life 20
4 Disease Management 21
4.1 Diagnosis and Treatment Overview 21
4.1.1 Diagnosis 21
4.1.2 Treatment Guidelines 23
4.1.3 Leading Prescribed Drugs for the Treatment of RA 32
4.1.4 Clinical Practice 33
5 Competitive Assessment 39
5.1 Overview 39
6 Methotrexate (Numerous Brands) 41
6.1 Overview 41
6.2 Efficacy 42
6.3 Safety 43
6.4 SWOT Analysis 43
6.5 Forecast 44
1.1 List of Tables
Table 1: Symptoms of RA 19
Table 2: 1987 ACR Diagnostic Criteria for RA 22
Table 3: 2010 ACR/EULAR Diagnostic Criteria for RA 23
Table 4: Treatment Guidelines for RA Used by Each Country in the 10MM 25
Table 5: ACR 2012 Criteria for RA Remission and Low/Moderate/High Disease Activity 28
Table 6: EULAR 2013 Criteria for RA Remission 29
Table 7: Most Prescribed Biologics for RA (After csDMARDs) in the Global Markets, 2014 33
Table 8: Leading Branded Treatments for RA 2014 40
Table 9: Product Profile - MTX 42
Table 10: MTX SWOT Analysis, 2014 43
Table 11: Global Sales Forecasts ($m) for MTX, 2013-2023 44
Table 12: High-Prescribing Physicians (non-KOLs) Surveyed, By Country 57
Priced at US $3495 for a single user PDF, a discount on this research report can be requested at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=312801 .
RnR Market Research library offers syndicated reports by market research publishers from across the globe. We help you find the most relevant business intelligence from ready-to-buy syndicated market research studies. Not limited to industry reports covering telecommunication, healthcare, pharmaceutical, financial services, energy, technology, real estate, logistics, F&B , media and more, RnR Market Research also offers company data, country profiles, trends, information and analysis on the sector of your interest. (http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/latest_reports).