Automotive coolants form an integral part of vehicles and are used in the engines and HVAC systems of the automobiles. They are used to prevent freezing and heating, and provides protection from corrosion. Generally, most of the automotive coolants are made of ethylene glycol, but due to high toxicity of the ethylene glycol, automotive manufacturers are shifting their preference to coolants made from propylene glycol. Owing to the advances in technology and to suffice the automobile manufacturers’ needs of long life coolants, the automotive coolants manufacturers are designing and developing long life coolants to shorten the automotive coolant changing interval. In addition, the rising demand for automotive (passenger cars and commercial vehicles, especially LCV) in the emerging markets is driving the growth of the market.
The analysts forecast global automotive coolant market to grow at a CAGR of 5.89% over the period 2014-2019.
Covered in this Report
The global automotive coolant market is segmented into three divisions on the basis of product: ethylene glycol, propylene glycol, and glycerol. The market is also segmented on the basis of technology: inorganic acid, organic acid, and hybrid organic acid.
The report, Global Automotive Coolant Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers APAC, the Americas, and EMEA; it also covers the market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- Exxon Mobil
- Royal Dutch Shell
Purchase a copy of the report at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=37926.
Other Prominent Vendors
- American Manufacturing
- Blue Star Lubrication Technology
- China National Bluestar (Group)
- Cummins Filtration
- Guangdong Delian Group
- Gulf Oil Middle East
- Hindustan Petroleum
- Huntsman International
- Indian Oil
- KOST USA
- Orison Marketing
- PETRONAS Lubricants International
- Phillips 66 Lubricants
- Prashant Industries Indore
- Robert Bosch (Bosch Auto Parts)
- The DOW Chemical
Key market driver
- Growing demand for recycled antifreeze
Key market challenge
- Volatile prices of raw materials
Key market trend
- Escalating growth in emerging markets
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
For more Information on the report, inquire at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=37926
About US:Sandlerresearch.org (http://www.sandlerresearch.org/) is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.