The “C-RAN Market (Centralized Radio Access Network) Ecosystem: 2016 - 2030 – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts” report presents an in-depth assessment of the C-RAN ecosystem including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, standardization, regulatory landscape, deployment models, operator case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for C-RAN infrastructure investments from 2016 till 2030. The forecasts cover 3 individual submarkets and 6 regions.
The report comes with an associated Excel datasheet suite covering quantitative data from all numeric forecasts presented in the report.
Complete report on The C-RAN (Centralized Radio Access Network) Ecosystem: 2016 – 2030 – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts spread across 250 pages. Inquire more about this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/InquiryBeforeBuy.aspx?name=459455
The report covers the following topics:
- C-RAN ecosystem
- Market drivers and barriers
- Key architectural components (RRH, BBU and fronthaul)
- Competing RAN architectures including traditional macrocell base stations, small cells and DAS (Distributed Antenna Systems)
- Key trends including baseband functional splitting, enterprise C-RAN, Cloud RAN, MEC (Mobile Edge Computing) and RANaaS (RAN as a Service)
- Fronthaul networking technologies and interface options
- C-RAN deployment models and mobile operator case studies
- Regulatory landscape and standardization
- Industry roadmap and value chain
- Profiles and strategies of over 120 leading ecosystem players including enabling technology providers, radio equipment suppliers, BBU vendors, fronthaul networking vendors and mobile operators
- Strategic recommendations for ecosystem players including C-RAN solution providers and mobile operators
- Market analysis and forecasts from 2016 till 2030
Place a Direct Purchase on this Report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=459455
Key Questions Answered
The report provides answers to the following key questions:
- How big is the C-RAN opportunity?
- What trends, challenges and barriers are influencing its growth?
- How is the ecosystem evolving by segment and region?
- What will the market size be in 2020 and at what rate will it grow?
- Which submarkets will see the highest percentage of growth?
- How can C-RAN facilitate the management of interference and LTE-Advanced features such as CoMP (Coordinated Multi-Point)?
- What are the prospects of wireless fronthaul technologies?
- Is Ethernet a feasible solution for fronthaul networking?
- How big is the market for virtualized Cloud RAN networks?
- Who are the key market players and what are their strategies?
- What strategies should C-RAN solution providers and mobile operators adopt to remain competitive?
The report has the following key findings:
- Expected to surpass $7 Billion in global spending by the end of 2016, C-RAN is increasingly becoming the preferred approach to deploy future mobile networks for both macro and small cell coverage. The market is further expected to grow at a CAGR of nearly 20% between 2016 and 2020.
- To alleviate stringent fronthaul requirements, an increasing number of C-RAN solutions are now utilizing RRHs with baseband capabilities, allowing some intelligence (primarily Layer 1 and Layer 2) to be distributed among RRHs, with Layer 3 functionality residing at centralized BBUs.
- The ongoing 5G race is expected to significantly boost C-RAN investments over the coming years. SNS Research estimates that over $1 Billion of all C-RAN architecture network investments will be directed towards 5G networks by the end of 2020.
- At present, most virtualized Cloud RAN investments are limited to trials and demonstrations. However, by the end of 2020, we expect that virtualized BBUs will account for over 6% of all C-RAN BBU investments.
Inquire for Discount at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/Discount.aspx?name=459455
3GPP (3rd Generation Partnership Project), 6WIND, Absolute Analysis, Accelink Technologies, ADLINK Technology, ADTRAN, ADVA Optical Networking, Advantech, Airspan Networks, Airvana, Alcatel-Lucent, Altera Corporation, Altiostar Networks, Amarisoft, América Móvil Group, Anite, Anritsu Corporation, Aquantia, ARM Holdings, Artemis Networks, Artesyn Embedded Technologies, Artiza Networks, ASOCS, ASTRI (Hong Kong Applied Science and Technology Research Institute), Avago Technologies, Aviat Networks, Axxcelera Broadband Wireless (Moseley Associates), BLiNQ Networks, Blu Wireless Technology, BluWan, BridgeWave Communications, Broadcom Corporation, Cambium Networks, Cavium, CBNL (Cambridge Broadband Networks Ltd.), CCS (Cambridge Communication Systems), Ceragon, China Mobile, China Telecom, Ciena Corporation, Cisco Systems, Cobham Wireless, Coherent Logix, Comcores ApS, CommAgility
CommScope, Connectem, ConteXtream, Coriant, Corning, Cyan, Dali Wireless, Datang Mobile, Dish Network, DragonWave, eASIC Corporation, E-Band Communications (Moseley Associates), EBlink, Eden Rock Communications, Eoptolink Technology, Ericsson, ETSI (European Telecommunications Standards Institute), Exalt Communications, EXFO, Extreme Networks, EZchip Semiconductor, FastBack Networks, Finisar Corporation, Freescale Semiconductor, Fujitsu, GigaLight (Shenzhen Gigalight Technology Company), GlobalFoundaries, HFR, HG Genuine, Hisense (Hisense Broadband Multimedia Technology), Hitachi, Huawei, IDT (Integrated Device Technology), IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers), IMEC International, Infinera, InnoLight Technology Corporation, Intel Corporation, InterDigital, Intracom Telecom, ITU (International Telecommunications Union), Ixia, JMA Wireless, JRC (Japan Radio Company), Kathrein-Werke KG, Keysight Technologies, Kisan Telecom, KMW, KT Corporation, Lattice Semiconductor, LG Uplus, LightPointe Communications, Lumentum, Macom (M/A-COM Technology Solutions), MAX4G, MEF (Metro Ethernet Forum), Mellanox Technologies, Microsemi Corporation, Microwave Networks, MIMOon, MIMOtech, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Mobiveil, Molex, MTI Mobile, NEC Corporation, NetScout Systems, NGMN (Next Generation Mobile Networks) Alliance, Nokia Networks, NTT DoCoMo, Nutaq, NXP Semiconductors, Octasic, OE Solutions, Orange, Overture Networks, Parallel Wireless, PMC-Sierra, Potevio (China Potevio Company), Proxim Wireless Corporation, QEOS, Qualcomm, Qwilt, Radisys Corporation, RADWIN, Rearden, Red Hat, Saguna Networks, SAI Technology, Samji Electronics Company, Samsung Electronics, Sarokal Test Systems, Siklu, SK Telecom, Small Cell Forum, SoftBank Mobile, SOLiD (SOLiD Technologies), Source Photonics, SpiderCloud Wireless, Sprint, Sub10 Systems, Sumitomo Electric Industries, Sunnada (Fujian Sunnada Communication Company), Sunwave Communications, Tarana Wireless, TE Connectivity, TEKTELIC Communications, Telco Systems, Telecom Italia, Telefónica, TI (Texas Instruments), Transmode, UN (United Nations), Verizon Wireless, Viavi Solutions, Vodafone Group, Vubiq Networks, Wind River, Xelic, Xilinx, ZTE,
Connect us @ email@example.com with subject line “The C-RAN (Centralized Radio Access Network) Ecosystem: 2016 – 2030 – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts“ and your contact details to purchase this report or get your questions answered. OR Call Us @ +1 888 391 5441.
Reportsnreports is digital databank of syndicated market reports for worldwide and China businesses. Reportsnreports.com offers market research reports to businesses, entities and organizations with an objective of assisting them in their decision making process. Our collection of 500,000+ industry & nation research reports shields 5000+ micro markets. We provide 24X7 available, online and offline support to our clients.