RnRMarketResearch.com adds report “PharmaPoint: Crohn’s Disease – India Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022” to its store.
The Crohn’s disease (CD) market is currently very dynamic, with novel biologic therapies on the horizon. These compounds will challenge the current biologics in an attempt to dislodge the stronghold of the TNF inhibitors, as they aim to tap into the lucrative portion of the CD therapeutics market. If their promising safety and efficacy profiles translate to clinical practice once they enter the market, their launch will be to the detriment of the existing market leaders, Remicade (infliximab) and Humira (adalimumab).The loss of patent protection of the anti-TNF marketed brands will allow for the emergence of biosimilars, such as Hospira’s Inflectra (infliximab) a Remicade biosimilar. Focusing on country dynamics, Canada and the emerging markets of China and India will also play a key role in driving growth in the long term, with each market forecast to post positive Compound Annual Growth Rates (CAGRs) from 2012 to 2022, primarily due to the anticipated strong uptake of Remicade over the forecast period.
Request a sample copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=162706 .
For the treatment of CD, Indian physicians rely heavily on non-pharmacological methods, such as dietary recommendations, and for pharmacologic therapy, they use generic products within the corticosteroids and 5-ASAs. GlobalData’s physician survey showed that these drugs are the mainstay of treatment for mild to moderate CD in India, as well as at earlier lines of therapy for severe disease. While Indian physicians commonly prescribe domestic generics and biosimilars, our primary research revealed that biosimilars were not readily available to those with CD.
- Overview of Crohn’s disease including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on the key drugs in India including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for the top drugs in India from 2012-2022.
- Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting the India Crohn’s disease market.
Complete report is available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/pharmapoint-crohns-disease-india-drug-forecast-and-market-analysis-to-2022-market-report.html .
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return.
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Crohn’s disease.
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential.
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance.
- Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2012-2022 in India.
Inquire for discount on this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=162706 .
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 5
1.1 List of Tables 7
1.2 List of Figures 8
2 Introduction 9
2.1 Catalyst 9
2.2 Related Reports 10
2.3 Upcoming Related Reports 11
3 Disease Overview 12
3.1 Etiology and Pathophysiology 12
3.1.1 Etiology 12
3.1.2 Pathophysiology 12
3.2 Symptoms 16
3.3 Prognosis 17
3.4 Quality of Life 18
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=162706 .
Browse Crohn Drugs Industry Reports @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/life-sciences/pharmaceuticals/diseases-treatment/crohn-drugs .
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries. Not limited to industry reports covering telecommunication, healthcare, pharmaceutical, financial services, energy, technology, real estate, logistics, F&B , media and more.
Follow Us On
Twitter : https://twitter.com/#!/RnRMRhttps://plus.google.com/u/0/104156468549256253075/