Global Military Aviation MRO Market 2015-2025is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. The global military aviation MRO market is expected to be driven by aging fleets of military aircraft and helicopters, technological innovations, internal and external security threats, territorial disputes, and modernization initiatives undertaken by governments around the world. Cumulatively, the market is projected to value US$558.7 billion during 2015-2025 and is expected to be dominated by North America, followed by Asia Pacific and Europe.
- The global military aviation MRO market is expected to be worth US$42.9 billion in 2015 and is expected increase to US$59.9 billion by 2025, representing a CAGR of 3.41% during 2015-2025.
- The market is anticipated to be dominated by North America, followed by the Asia Pacific and Europe. The US is the largest spender with a cumulative expenditure of US$235.9 billion over 2015-2025.
- In terms of segments, multi-role aircraft MRO market is expected to account for the largest share of 45.3%, followed by transport aircraft MRO market which is expected to garner a share of 28.5%. Multi-mission helicopter MRO market will be the third largest segment followed by transport helicopter MRO market with share of 14.1% and 8.9% respectively.
To access full report with TOC, please visit Global Military Aviation MRO Market 2015-2025
The Global Military Aviation MRO Market 2015-2025 report offers a detailed analysis of the industry with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for military aviation, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Market size and drivers: detailed analysis during 2015-2025, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world.
- Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of military aviation MRO segments around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants.
- SWOT analysis: a study of the industry characteristics by determining the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
- Regional highlights: study of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the market that are expected to be in demand.
- Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during 2015-2025.
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global market. It provides an overview of key players, together with information regarding key alliances, strategic initiatives, and financial analysis.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Meggitt Training Systems, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Global, landscape, defense, military aviation MRO, strategic insights, competitive landscape, products and services, alliances, financial analysis, contracts, multi-role aircraft, transport aircraft, multi-mission helicopters, transport helicopters, UAVs.
Boeing BAE Systems DynCorp International Pratt and Whitney L-3 Communications General Atomics Raytheon Elbit Systems Rolls-Royce Embraer S.A. Airbus Lockheed Martin Corporation Saab Thales Northrop Grumman
Manager - Marketing
Reportstack Market Research