The research enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Inquire before buying this research at: http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/inquire-before-buying?rname=466304 .
This research features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The research is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together. Drug profiles/records featured in the research undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Scope for this research:
· The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Congestive Heart Failure (Heart Failure)
· The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
· The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Congestive Heart Failure (Heart Failure) and enlists all their major and minor projects
· The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
· A review of the Congestive Heart Failure (Heart Failure) products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
· Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
· A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
· Coverage of the Congestive Heart Failure (Heart Failure) pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
· Latest news and deals relating related to pipeline products
Companies mentioned: Allosteros Therapeutics Inc., Amgen Inc., AnGes MG, Inc., Angion Biomedica Corp., ARCA biopharma, Inc., Ascelegen Therapeutics, Inc., Asklepios BioPharmaceutical, Inc., Athersys, Inc., Bayer AG, BEAT BioTherapeutics Corp., Bial - Portela & Ca, S.A., BioCardia, Inc., BioLineRx, Ltd., Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Caladrius Biosciences, Inc. , Capricor Therapeutics, Inc., Cardioxyl Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Celyad SA, FibroGen, Inc., GlaxoSmithKline Plc., Glucox Biotech AB, Heart Metabolics Limited, Hemostemix Ltd, Innopharmax Inc., Jiangsu Hengrui Medicine Co., Ltd., Juventas Therapeutics, Inc., La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company, Laboratoires Pierre Fabre SA, Lee's Pharmaceutical Holdings Limited, Les Laboratoires Servier SAS, Lonestar Heart, Inc., Mast Therapeutics, Inc. , Merck & Co., Inc., Mesoblast Limited, MI.TO. Technology S.r.L., miRagen Therapeutics, Inc., Novartis AG, Nuo Therapeutics, Inc., Nyken Therapeutics, Ono Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Palatin Technologies, Inc., Pfizer Inc., PhaseBio Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Pluristem Therapeutics Inc., Quantum Genomics SA, Recardio GmbH, RedHill Biopharma Ltd., Sanofi, Stemedica Cell Technologies, Inc., Target Heart Biotec Srl, Theravance Biopharma, Inc., TiGenix NV, Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited, Trevena, Inc., U.S. Stem Cell, Inc., uniQure N.V., Vichem Chemie Research Ltd., Vicore Pharma AB and Zensun (Shanghai) Sci & Tech Co., Ltd.
Complete research on H2 Pipeline Review of ‘Congestive Heart Failure’ spread across 391 pages at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/congestive-heart-failure-heart-failure-pipeline-review-h2-2015-market-report.html .
Reasons to buy this research:
· Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
· Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
· Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
· Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Congestive Heart Failure (Heart Failure)
· Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
· Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Congestive Heart Failure (Heart Failure) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
· Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
· Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline