The “Global Intelligent Building Automation technologies- Systems Services and Information Technology Market Size and Forecasts (2010-2015)” report provides extensive analysis of “Intelligent Building Automation” technologies including current market trends, industry drivers, and challenges for better understanding of “Intelligent Building Automation” technologies market. The report includes the profiles of all the major players in “Intelligent Building Automation” technologies market along with geographical analysis.
Browse market data tables and in-depth TOC of Global
Intelligent Building Automation technologies- Systems Services and Information
Technology Market Size and Forecasts (2010-2015)
Early buyers will receive 10% customization on this report @ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestCustomization.asp?id=346
The market for global intelligent building automation technologies is expected to increase from $130.46 billion in 2009 to $167.41 billion by 2015, registering a CAGR of 4.34% during 2010-2015. The main forces driving the market are the ability of intelligent buildings to reduce CO2 emissions, reduce maintenance and operating costs, and enhance the life of the building as well as improving the safety and security of its occupants.
Intelligent building automation technologies are segmented based on systems, services and information technology. Systems and services are further classified as facility management systems/services, life security systems/services, and physical security systems/services. Information technology is classified into computing hardware, computing software, computing and network services, and network equipments.
Among all the technologies discussed, energy management technologies are registering a high growth rate; followed by emergency response and light management technologies. The increasing concern of global warming and increasing energy consumption by buildings are the major factors due to which intelligent buildings are gaining traction worldwide. North America led the global intelligent building automation technologies market with a share of close to 40% in 2010; followed by EMEA region, which had a share of more than 34% in the global intelligent building automation technologies market in 2010.
Government is also playing a key role in the growth of this market. It is providing tax benefits to developers who are constructing intelligent buildings. Government also came up with various certifications and ratings systems for the buildings (discussed in geography analysis chapter).
Market players are focusing on new product development, as the competition is getting intense day by day. The number of technologies available to implement today is huge which is leaving customers as well as developers confused. However, proper education and promotion of such technologies will help in mitigating the problem and will drive the overall market of intelligent building automation technologies market.
- To define and measure the global intelligent building technologies market with respect to systems, services and information technology
- To analyze the market structure by identifying various sub-segments of global intelligent building technologies market
- To forecast revenues of global intelligent building technologies market and its various submarkets with respect to four main geographies of North America, South America, EMEA, and APJ.
- To identify major market trends and factors driving or inhibiting the growth of global intelligent building technologies market and its various submarkets
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trends and contribution to the overall intelligent building technologies market
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for the stakeholders by identifying high-growth segments of the global intelligent building technologies market
- To strategically profile key players of the global intelligent building technologies market, and comprehensively analyze their market share and core competencies in each segment
- To track and analyze the competitive developments such as alliances, joint ventures, mergers, and acquisitions in the global intelligent building technologies industry
This section provides a brief overview of all the geographies pertaining to “Intelligent Building” technologies, it covers the trends prevailing in each geography and the regulations which are impacting the overall “Intelligent Building” technologies market in that particular geography.
Get PDF Brochure @ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownload.asp?id=346
MarketsandMarkets is a global market research and consulting company based in the U.S. We publish strategically analyzed market research reports and serve as a business intelligence partner to Fortune 500 companies across the world.
MarketsandMarkets also provides multi-client reports, company profiles, databases, and custom research services. MarketsandMarkets covers thirteen industry verticals, including advanced materials, automotive and transportation, banking and financial services, biotechnology, chemicals, consumer goods, energy and power, food and beverages, industrial automation, medical devices, pharmaceuticals, semiconductor and electronics, and telecommunications and IT.
We at MarketsandMarkets are inspired to help our clients grow by providing apt business insight with our huge market intelligence repository.
North - Dominion Plaza,
Suite 800, Dallas, TX 75252