Wargo's prepares for celebrations 30 years in the making.
- Wargo’s is celebrating 30 years of business
- They will be completing several renovations for the upcoming event
- Including new floors, updated bathrooms, a new outside section, and 6 new taps
- The Event will be held on June 13 2015 at 6:00 P.M.
- The event will include concerts, giveaways, and a special promotion from Jack Daniels.
- Concerts from big name local bands:
- Amish Outlaws, Thrill, Crushing Day
- The Event will be held at Wargo’s Forest Hill Tavern.
- http://www.crushingday.com/index.php -Crushing Day website
- http://thrillband.com/ -Thrill website
- http://amishoutlaws.com/ - Amish Outlaws website
- https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wargos-Restaurant-Tavern/139365436082696?fref=ts -Wargo's Facebook page
“When we opened, I never thought we’d be in business this long. It’s been wonderful.” Brenda Wargo, wife/co-owner
“It has been wonderful having Wargo’s as a staple in this county for this long. Not too many business’ have the privelage of celebrating 30 years.” Chad Shrodes County Council
“I have been coming to this bar for the past 30 years. A lot has changed in the world but Wargo’s remained the same, which is great.” Bob Douglas, Patron
Wargo’s Tavern, Forest Hill MD. 30 year celebration June 13 with giveaways, concerts, and special promotions from Jack Daniels #Wargos30
Keyword Tags: Wargo’s, Forest Hill bars, local bars, 30 years, pit beef, Harford County, Tavern
Description: Wargo’s Forest Hill Tavern, opened in 1985, is Harford County’s favorite local watering hole. For 30 years, Andy Wargo and his family have welcomed patrons in with open arms, great food, and wonderful service. Wargo’s hopes to continue to serve Harford County for the next 30 years.