Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) is an industrial control system that is used to gather data from sensors and instruments located at remote sites and then transmit and display this data at a central site for controlling or monitoring purposes. They are also used to collect and analyze data on real-time basis. The high potential from renewable energy and high investments in infrastructure are some of the factors that are driving the SCADA market. The SCADA market is expected to reach up to $11.16 billion by 2020, at an estimated CAGR of 7.24% from 2014 to 2020. APAC has been estimated to account the highest CAGR of 8.06% from 2014 to 2020 amongst all the geographic regions due to high investments in infrastructure development, mainly from countries such as China and India. Browse 77 market data tables & 67 figures spread through 313 pages and in-depth TOC on “SCADA Market by Components (PLC, RTU, HMI, Communication Systems), Architecture (Hardware, Software, Services), Application (Oil & Gas, Power, Water & Wastewater, Transport, Manufacturing, Chemicals), and Geography - Analysis & Forecast to 2013 - 2020" at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/scada-market-by-components-plc-rtu-hmi-communication-systems-architecture-hardware-software-services-application-oil-gas-power-water-wastewater-transport-manufacturing-chemicals-market-report.html .
The SCADA market report classifies the market on the basis of component, architecture, application, and geography. Within component, the market report includes programmable logic component (PLCs), remote terminal units (RTUs), and human machine interface (HMI), and communication systems. A SCADA system is used mainly for industry verticals such as oil and gas, power (T&D), and water and waste water applications. The report also covers the SCADA market by architecture which includes hardware, software, and services and divides the overall SCADA market based on the four major geographical segments- The Americas, Europe, APAC, and Rest of the world (ROW).
- The total revenue of the SCADA market is expected to grow at an estimated CAGR of 7.24% from 2014 to 2020
- Analysis of SCADA market with special focus on high growth application segment
- SCADA market includes statistics by components, architecture, application, and geography with detailed classification splits by revenue
- Porter’s five forces have been explained in detail along with the value chain analysis for the SCADA market
- Major market trends, drivers, restraints, and opportunities for the SCADA market
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast of the major geographical markets to give an overall view of the SCADA market
- Detailed competitive landscape which includes key players, in-depth market share analysis, individual revenue, and market shares.
The report describes the value chain for the SCADA market by considering all the major stakeholders in the market and their role in the analysis. The report also provides a detailed study of the Porter’s five forces analysis of the market. Major players in the SCADA market include ABB Ltd. (Switzerland), Rockwell Automation (U.S.), and Siemens AG (Germany).
Order a copy of this report at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=173396 .