Top 10 Clinical Research Interview Questions
Top 10 Clinical Research Interview Questions that’s frequently asked are as follows
(1) What is Clinical trial
Clinical trial is a health related research study in human following a well defined protocol. It includes both intervention and observational types of studies. In intervention study the research subjects are assigned by investigators for a treatment and outcomes are measured. While in observational study an individual is kept under observation and outcomes are studies by an investigator.
(2) Why participate in a clinical trial?
Participants play important and active role in their own health care and can help others by contribution in research.
(3) As a researcher what is your best skill?
Analytical, Communication , supervisory , good clinical practice skills, trial initiations and formation of design protocol
(4) What does Clinical Research constitute of ?
Clinical research is an attempt to invent a new drug or molecule against a particular diseases . It comprise of looking after since the inception of the drug still its market release and supervision of any unexpected side effects.
(5) Did you face any workplace conflict? If yes! How you handled?
First I try to access whose fault is it , mine or others. If it’s mine, I apologize and don’t repeat. It its others then I point their fault or or else ignore if not of major concern.
(6) Outline some familiar therapeutic areas.
Oncology and neurology
(7) What would be your dream project?
My dream project would be monitoring a new trial being conducted in a different base exclusive very underdeveloped countries.
(8) Tell the advantages and disadvantages of a large independent department of psychology and psychology as a multi disciplinary team.
An independent department can have a wider scope of experience in the field of psychology than a multi-disciplinary team, but the multi-disciplinary team would be able to look at the patient more wholly in terms of mind body relationships.
(9) Say about your strengths and weaknesses.
Strength: I’m industrious and performs optimally even under pressure.
Weakness: I’m a perfectionist.
(10) Share your most fascinating experience in your research
During my degrees, I developed a research proposal to research the ethics the ethics committee as part of my dissertation. I found it fascinating that during my study I had a through understanding of literature review and could recognize gaps in current knowledge base.
(11) What type of research interests you ?
Patient-Oriented / outcomes and health services research
(You can share any experience)
CRB Tech Solution’s Clinical Research review is sufficient to make you consider and take up a career in this field.