Nasopharyngeal Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2015 provides an overview of the Nasopharyngeal Cancer's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Nasopharyngeal Cancer, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases.
Companies Mentioned in report are Ambrx, Inc., AVEO Pharmaceuticals, Inc., BioDiem Ltd, Celgene Corporation, Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Merck & Co., Inc., Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd., Pharmacyclics, Inc., Theravectys SA, Zhejiang BetaPharma Co., Ltd.
Get a copy of this report at http://bit.ly/1JU0Rsy . This is a premium report price at US$2000 for a single user PDF license
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Nasopharyngeal Cancer
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Nasopharyngeal Cancer and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the Nasopharyngeal Cancer products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team. Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.