Most up-to-date research on "Quest Diagnostics Incorporated (DGX) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update" to its huge collection of research reports.
Quest Diagnostics Incorporated (Quest Diagnostics) is a medical diagnostics company. It offers diagnostic testing services to patients and physicians through a chain of laboratories and company-owned patient service centers. The company offers comprehensive services such as clinical testing, with gene-based and other esoteric tests, anatomic pathology services, life insurer services, clinical trial testing, healthcare information technology, and diagnostic products. Quest Diagnostics, along with its subsidiaries and branches, operates in India, Ireland, Mexico, Sweden, the UK, the US, Singapore, China, South America and Australia. Quest Diagnostics is headquartered in Madison, New Jersey, the US.The company intends to grow through acquisitions. To this end, in August 2014, Quest acquired the remainder of Steward Health Care System LLCs outreach laboratory service operations.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.researchmoz.us/quest-diagnostics-incorporated-dgx-product-pipeline-analysis-2014-update-report.html
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the companys portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
- The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company Quest Diagnostics Incorporated
- The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
- The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
- The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
- The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design, trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Browse Reports in In Vitro Diagnostics @ http://www.researchmoz.us/in-vitro-diagnostics-market-reports-28.html
Reasons to Buy:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
- To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of the competitors pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and of development, etc
- Identify, understand and capitalize the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio
Cepheid is a molecular diagnostic company. It develops, manufactures and commercializes fully-integrated systems for clinical and non-clinical market tests. The company's products for clinical markets include IVD medical devices, CE marked products, and research use only tests in the areas of healthcare associated infections, critical infectious disease, sexual health, womens health,...
bioMerieux S.A. (bioMerieux) undertakes the design, development and manufacture of diagnostic systems and reagents for physicians and biologists. It operates through two business divisions, namely, Clinical Applications and Industrial Applications. The company offers diagnostic solutions such as instruments, reagents and software. bioMerieux products are used in diagnosing infectious...
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact: