Salt, one of the most important minerals in the world and an integral part of food, also finds significant applications in the Chemical and Food-processing industries. It is a compound of sodium and chlorine, and is produced globally through various production processes including seawater evaporation, brine extraction mining, and rock salt mining. Apart from its various industrial and household uses, salt is also used as a major de-icing agent for the maintenance of roads in the Western hemisphere, especially in the North American and European countries, during winters. Its physical properties include solubility in water, being colorless, being odorless, and having a unique characteristic taste.
Analysts forecast the Global Salt market to grow at a CAGR of 2.55 percent over the period 2014-2019.
The Global Salt market can be divided on the basis of end-users into the following segments: Chemical Processing, Food Processing, Road De-Icing, and Others.
Global Salt Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the APAC and EMEA regions; it also covers the Global Salt market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Purchase a copy of the report at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=31710 .
- China National Salt Industry
- Compass Minerals International
- INEOS Group
Other Prominent Vendors
- Akzo Nobel
- British Salt
- Cheetham Salt
- Dampier Salt
- Dev Salt Private
- Dow Chemical
- Exportadora De Sal
- Henrique Lage Salineira
- Hubei Shuanghuan Science and Technology Stock
- ICL Fertilizers
- Irish Salt Mining & Exploration
- ITALKALI Società Italiana Sali Alcalini
- Mitsui & Company
- Pakistan Mineral Development Corporation
- Swiss Saltworks
- Solana Tuzla
- State Enterprise Association Artyomsol
- Südwestdeutsche Salzwerke
- Tata Group
- United Salt
- VISALCO Salt Company
- Wacker Chemie
Key Market Driver
- Increased Global Production of Chlor-alkali Chemicals
Key Market Challenge
- Stringent Government Regulations Regarding Air Pollution
Key Market Trend
- Rise of China as Largest Salt Producer and Consumer
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
For more Information on the report, inquire at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=31710 .
Sandlerresearch.org (http://www.sandlerresearch.org/) is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.