MarketReportsOnline.com adds "Global Osteoporosis Market & Drugs Analysis 2010 – 2015" report to its research store.
Osteoporosis is often called the "silent disease" because bone loss occurs without symptoms. It is characterized by low bone mass and micro-architectural deterioration of bone tissue, leading to bone fragility and a consequent increase in risk of fracture. Global osteoporosis market is expected to reach 16 Billion by 2015. This significant growth is primarily attributed to strong treatment options currently available in the market as well as strong pipeline products. The increase in the prevalence of osteoporosis among the female population is the principal driver of the osteoporosis market and will continue to be in the future.
Fosamax was the undisputed leading product in the history of global osteoporosis drug market till 2007. It has a market share of nearly 37% in 2007 but, declined to 5% by 2015 due to patent expiry and competition from cheaper generics. Boniva and Evista were leading the osteoporosis market till 2010 but the dynamics of osteoporosis market is expected to change by 2011 as Prolia is going to be introduced in the market. It is predicted that Prolia will lead the market with nearly 45% share by 2015.
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=344693.
The osteoporosis market offers multiple opportunities for current and future market players. In addition to increasing awareness, diagnosis and treatment, there is the need to develop new drugs that promote bone building. While the market awaits new growth, driven by the launch of several promising pipeline drugs, including Amgen’s Prolia (denosumab), companies are looking for innovative ways to maximize revenues from their products nearing the end of their lifecycles.
“Global Osteoporosis Market & Drugs Analysis 2010 – 2015” report published by Renub Research provides an in-depth analysis of the past, present and future prospects. The report has been researched at source globally and features latest available data covering:
• Global Osteoporosis Market (2009 to 2015)
• Four Osteoporosis Drug Class (Bisphosphonate, SERM, PTH and Calcitonin) market and market share data of (2006 to 2014)
• Top Nine Osteoporosis Drug Brand (Fosamax, Actonel, Reclast, Boniva, Evista, Forteo, Viviant/Conbriza, Miacalcin, Prolia) sales and market share data of 2007 to 2015
• Six Countries (USA, European Union, Japan, China, India, Korea) Osteoporosis market share data of (2009 to 2015)
• Six Countries (USA, European Union, Japan, China, India, Korea) Osteoporosis market data of (2005 to 2015)
• Pipeline Developmental Agents (Odanacatib, Aprela) Future Trends
• Key Companies (Eli Lilly, Roche, Amgen, Merck & Novartis) Analysis – Revenue in Osteoporosis
• Market (2007 to 2010), Strength & Weakness in Osteoporosis Market
Browse complete Table of Contents @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/344693-toc.html.
• Global Osteoporosis drug market is expected to reach the figure of US$ 16 Billion by 2015
• United States Osteoporosis drug market was nearly US$ 5 Billion in 2010
• United States & China together is expected to control 61% market share in osteoporosis drug market by 2015
• Although SERM is increasing its market share year on year but Bisphosphonates will continue to dominate the osteoporosis drug class segment with 56% in 2014
• Prolia will lead the Osteoporosis drug market with 45% share by 2015
Related reports on Pharmaceuticals Market:
Global Schizophrenia Prevalence, Companies Analysis & Drugs Forecast (2010 - 2015) @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/344695.html.
Alzheimer’s Disease Patients & Market Worldwide, Future Scenario (2010 – 2015) & Drugs Analysis @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/344696.html.
MarketReportsOnline comprises of an online library of 2,50,000 reports and in-depth market research studies of over 5000+ micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
TX, Dallas North - Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252.
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441E-mail: email@example.com