This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of the South Korean Dairy Food sector. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Dairy Food categories and their packaging.
- Milk is most mature Dairy Food product category in South Korea; it has the largest share of value and volume sales
- Health and experience seeking are the key trends that are driving the growth of Dairy Food products in South Korea
- The share of private label products is growing in the South Korean Dairy Food market. Domestic brands dominate the Dairy Food market in South Korea
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets account for the largest share in South Korea's Dairy Food sales. These modern retail formats are using advanced technology such as virtual supermarkets to increase their sales
- Rigid Plastics is the most commonly used packaging material for Dairy food products in South Korea
South Koreans enjoy a high standard of living with high per capita income; South Korea is one of the wealthiest nations in Asia. A young population with high disposable income is driving the growth of the Dairy Food market in South Korea. Products that help maintain health and cater to age-specific needs are very popular in South Korea. There will be an increase in sales of organic Dairy Food products and Yogurt will continue to be the most popular Dairy category, growing at the fastest rate during 2013-2018.
Reasons To Buy
This overview of the consumer and market dynamics of the South Korean Dairy sector allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into the current state of the market and identify the key trends that will drive growth in the coming years.
Spaning over 46 pages, “Market Focus: Trends and Developments in the Dairy Food Sector in South Korea” report covering the Country Context, Sector Analysis, Consumer Overview, Private Labels, Distribution insights, Packaging Insight, Leading players with market share, Data Appendix and Summary Methodology. The report covered companies are - Seoul food, Sonamu, Kirkland Family Foods LLC, Maeil Dairy Industry Co., Namyang Dairy Products Co., Korea-Danmark Dairy, Tutto, Samik Dairy and Food Co, Cocon Food Induestries , Korea Yakult Corporation, Konkuk Dairy and Ham , OKF , Binggare, Ildong Foodis , Emart
For more information see - http://mrr.cm/Zcr
Related reports are;
1st - Market Focus: Trends and Developments in the Dairy Food Sector in Malaysia - See more at: http://mrr.cm/ZcH
2nd - Market Focus: Trends and Developments in the Dairy Food Sector in Chile - See more at: http://mrr.cm/ZcV
3rd - Market Focus: Trends and Developments in the Dairy Food Sector in the Netherlands - See more at: http://mrr.cm/Zcj
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Mr. Amitava Sen
General Manager - Sales & Marketing
Market Research Reports, Inc.
Tel USA: +1-302-703-7787
Tel India: +91-80-26860858
Follow us on LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/company/market-research-reports-inc-
Follow us on slideshare : http://www.slideshare.net/MarketResearchReportsFollow us on Vimeo : http://vimeo.com/marketresearchreports