Global Residential Architectural Coatings Market 2015-2019 is a new research report added by Sandlerresearch.org under the Chemicals category the report also includes a discussion on the key vendors operating in this market.
Coatings are products used to protect a surface and/or enhance its appearance. Architectural coatings are applied to commercial and residential buildings. They serve to protect a building from elements such as moisture, UV radiation, and microbes. Paints, primers, lacquers, varnishes, and stains are some of the major types of architectural coating products. These products are formulated using various types of resin such as acrylic, alkyds, polyester, and polyurethane. The market may be broadly classified into two major types of coating technology: solvent-borne and water-borne coatings.
Over the years, the residential architectural coatings market has seen continuous innovation, with vendors focusing on the introduction of eco-friendly products and products with functional benefits. Today, residential architectural coatings are developed to meet customer needs and are largely customized to offer benefits such as graffiti-resistance and self-cleaning characteristics. The forecast global residential architectural coatings market to grow at a CAGR of 6.23% over the period 2014-2019.
Covered in this report
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global residential architectural coatings market for the period 2014-2019.
To arrive at a ranking of the leading vendors of the market, and to calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated through the sales of residential architectural coatings by vendors. It also presents the vendor landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the top ten vendors in the global residential architectural coatings market. The report also provides data on the different segments of the market, which are based on the following criteria:
- Technology (water-borne and solvent-borne coatings)
- Resin (acrylic, polyester, alkyd, epoxy, polyurethane, and others such as PTFE and PVDF)
- Application (interior and exterior)
- Type of consumer (professional and DIY consumers)
- Distribution channel (company-owned stores, independent distributors, and large retailers and wholesalers)
- Geography (APAC, Americas, and EMEA)
The report, Global Residential Architectural Coatings Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers Americas, APAC, and EMEA; it also covers the landscape of the global residential architectural coatings market and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Purchase report directly @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=45591
Single User License USD 2500
- Akzo Nobel
- Asian Paints
- Benjamin Moore
Other prominent vendors
- Berger Paints
- Colorado Paint
- Dulux Australia
- IFS Coatings
- KEIM Mineral Coatings of America
- Kelly-Moore Paints
- RPM International
Inquire for more information @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=45591
Key market driver
- Growth of global housing market
Key market challenge
- Regulations regarding VOC
Key market trend
- Increased emphasis on new color schemes
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Sandlerresearch.org is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.