Global Steam Turbine Market 2015-2019 is the latest addition to Sandlerresearch.org industry research reports collection.
Steam turbines are used to convert thermal energy of steam into mechanical energy with the help of blades attached to a rotor. Rotation of the turbine starts when high pressurized steam passes through a series of rotor blades.
Analysts forecast the Global Steam Turbine market to grow at a CAGR of 3.0 percent over the period 2014-2019.
The Global Steam Turbine market has been segmented based on geography and capacity.
Global Steam Turbine Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Steam Turbine market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Order a copy of this report at (Prices start at US $2500 for a single user PDF) http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=29573 .
- Dongfang Electric Corporation (DEC)
- Elliot Group
- GE Energy
- Hangzhou Steam Turbine
- Harbin Turbine
- Nanjing Turbine & Electric Machinery (Group)
- Shandong Qingneng Power (QNP)
- Shanghai Electric Group
Other Prominent Vendors
- China Chang Jiang Energy
- Doosan Skoda Power
- GuangZhou SKODA-JINMA Turbine
- Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems
- Sokeo Power
- Triveni Group
- Increased Demand for Electricity
- Emphasis on Gas-fired Power Generation
- Reaching Maturing Stage
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Have any Query on the Report get your Queries Resolved at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=29573 .
End of Year Discounts: A discount of 20% on all reports by Infiniti Research Limited, published until the 24th of September 2014. Discount available till 15th January 2015.
Sandlerresearch.org (http://www.sandlerresearch.org) is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.