MarketReportsOnline.com adds "Footwear: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide" report to its research store.
The G8 Footwear industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
· Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the G8 footwear market.
· Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 footwear market.
· Leading company profiles reveal details of key footwear market players’ G8 operations and financial performance.
· Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 footwear market with five year forecasts.
· Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country.
Complete report available @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/344821.html.
G8 countries contributed $164,317.6 million in 2013 to the global footwear industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.6% between 2009 and 2013. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $202,004.8 million in 2018, with a CAGR of 4.2% over the 2013-18 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the footwear industry, with market revenues of $74,580.8 million in 2013. This was followed by Russia and the UK, with a value of $29,927.6 and $13,886.4 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the footwear industry in the G8 nations with a value of $101,563.8 million in 2016, followed by Russia and the UK with expected values of $35,672.8 and $16,038.4 million, respectively.
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=344821.
Your key questions answered
· What was the size of the G8 footwear market by value in 2013?
· What will be the size of the G8 footwear market in 2018?
· What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 footwear market?
· How has the market performed over the last five years?
· How large is the G8 footwear market in relation to its regional counterparts?
Explore more reports on Consumer Goods Market @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/cat/consumer-goods-market-research.html.
MarketReportsOnline comprises of an online library of 2,50,000 reports and in-depth market research studies of over 5000+ micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
TX, Dallas North - Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252.
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org