Graphene exhibits a unique combination of mechanical, thermal, electronic and optical properties, that provide opportunities for new innovation in electronics,
optoelectronics, sensors, drug delivery, energy storage and conversion, 3D printing, polymer composites, wireless technology, filtration and coatings. Graphene possesses (theoretically) record high electrical and thermal conductivity, transparency at all wavelengths, flexibility and outstanding mechanical strength.
The global market for graphene continues to grow with weekly technology and production breakthroughs, new investment and public listings of graphene producers. There are now over 250 companies either producing graphene or developing applications, with as many multi-nationals conducting R&D on these materials.
Purchase a copy of the report at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=396977 .
What Does The Report Include?
- Comprehensive quantitative data and forecasts for the global graphene market to 2025
- Qualitative insight and perspective on the current market and future trends in end user markets based on interviews with key executives
- End user market analysis and technology timelines
- Financial estimates for the markets graphene will impact
- Patent analysis
- Tables and figures illustrating graphene market size
- Full company profiles of graphene producers and application developers including technology descriptions and end user markets targeted
- Profiles of prominent research centres
- Industry activity and breakthroughs by market 2013-2015
For more Information on the "Global Market for Graphene and 2-D Materials 2015-2025" report, inquire at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/inquire-before-buying?rname=396977 .
About Us:RnRMarketResearch.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 100,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets.