Cisco Live is a leading educational event in the networking industry. This year, if you can't be in San Francisco physically, you can still learn and stay in tuned with technology trends and hear from experts by taking advantage of Cisco Live on-demand events, especially VSS Monitoring, a leader in network visibility solution, security session.
- WHAT: Scale Network Security and Monitoring Infrastructure to Keep Up with Advanced Targeted Attacks and Big Data Flows, a webcast
- WHEN: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 from 11:00 a.m to 12:00 p.m. (PST)
- WHO: Sr. Director of Security Strategies, Tony Zirnoon, CISSP
- WHERE: Online. Register at: VSS Webcast on Cisco Live Online
- AVAILABILITY: Live and On-demand post event
Even as network data has exploded in volume, velocity and variety, network security and monitoring solutions have been behind the curve in adopting new technologies and approaches to cost-effectively scale, and accommodate continuous monitoring in a consolidated Physical, Virtual and Cloud based Data Center models. Today’s rapidly growing network speeds and increased complexity such as Virtualization, Tunneling with Encapsulation and Encryption pose challenges for IT Network and Security professionals trying to manage and secure them. How should one architect a scalable security & monitoring architecture to withstand the test of time while ensuring adaptability to evolving business needs? The IT organization, as a whole, needs to ensure end-to-end visibility, and data access to meet and exceed agreed upon business, network and application performance SLAs while keeping their infrastructure and data secure against continually evolving advanced and targeted attacks.
Join Tony Zirnoon, CISSP – Sr. Director Security Strategy VSS Monitoring, as he discusses:
- Monitoring gaps and security vulnerabilities in today’s traditional network security and monitoring architecture
- How to address those gaps and vulnerabilities without defaulting to a rip and replace approach
- Proven best practices in architecting a future-proofed physical or virtual DC monitoring fabric for total network visibility
- Learn how you can architect a defense-in-depth network security model that scales across converged networks (with real production deployment examples)
Future proofing your security infrastructure design and investments against the ongoing barrage of advanced security threats while maintaining high availability and agility to keep up with Big Data flows.