Analysts forecast the Global Geomembranes market to grow at a CAGR of 12.16 percent over the period 2014-2019.
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global Geomembranes market for the period 2015-2019. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from the sales of geomembranes. The report provides the market share of the key vendors based on global geomembranes production by each vendor. The market is segmented based on the following:
- Geography (APAC, EMEA, and North America)
- Application (Mining, Water Management, and Waste Management industries)
- Material (HDPE, LDPE, PVC, PP, and Others)
In addition, the report discusses the major drivers that influence the growth of the market. It also outlines the challenges faced by vendors and the market at large, as well as the key trends emerging in the market.
- North America
- Agru America
- Carthage Mills
- Gundle/SLT Environmental (GSE Environmental)
- Officine Maccaferri
- Plastika Kristis
- Solmax International
Other Prominent Vendors
- ACE Geosynthesis
- Colorado Lining International
- Cooley Engineered Membranes
- CTM Geosynthetics
- East Coast Erosion Control
- In-Line Plastics
- Intertape Polymer Group
- Layfield Environmental Systems
- Presto Geosystems
- RAVEN Engineered Films
- TechFab India
- Tensar North American Green
- Titan Environmental Containment
- Development in Infrastructure and Maintenance
- Fluctuation in Raw Material Prices
- Huge Opportunities in Mining Industry
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Have any Query on the Report get your Queries Resolved at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=29833 .
(Prices start at US $3000 for a single user PDF)