OpportunityAnalyzer: Growth Hormone Deficiency - Opportunity Analysis and Forecast to 2024 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. It was estimated that the 2014 sales for growth hormone deficiency (GHD) at approximately $1.26 billion across the 7MM covered in this report. The market will grow moderately at a CAGR of 4.08% during the 10-year forecast period, generating sales of approximately $1.88 billion at the end of 2024. The US market is expected to grow the fastest of the three regions, recording a CAGR of 4.88% and generating around 59% of global sales in 2024. The major driver for this growth across the 7MM will be the launch of long-acting biobetter growth hormones (GH), which will rapidly take away shares from the currently marketed daily injectable growth hormones.
Key Questions Answered
- Overall, the greatest unmet need in the GHD space is the issue with treatment adherence and compliance. There are other prominent unmet needs highlighted by the Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs). What are these? Will the pipeline drugs fulfil these unmet needs of the market?
- The 10-year forecast period will mark the launch of six pipeline long-acting GH drugs. How will the sales of the existing drugs be impacted? Which of the pipeline drugs will have the highest peak sales at the highest CAGR, and why?
- What are the roles of payers in this highly competitive disease space? How does this affect market shares of the GH brands, especially in the US? What are the chances of reimbursement for the long-acting GH drugs in pipeline?
Complete report available @ OpportunityAnalyzer: Growth Hormone Deficiency - Opportunity Analysis and Forecast to 2024.
- The major driver for growth in the GHD market during the forecast period will be the launch of six long-acting GH biobetters with less frequent dosing regimens. These will not only boost the use of GH, but will in addition increase adherence and compliance in patients.
- KOLs interviewed by GlobalData opined that these long-acting biobetters will eventually replace most of the patient shares of currently marketed GH drugs during the forecast period.
- Low disease awareness and stringent regulatory policies lead to sub-optimal dosing and treatment outcomes in the Japanese market.
- Companies in the early-stage GHD space demonstrate two major trends – development of long-acting GH formulations and innovation in GH delivery strategies.
- Overview of GHD, including epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized GHD therapeutics market revenue, annual cost of therapy and treatment usage pattern data from 2014 and forecast for ten years to 2024.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs, clinical trial mapping and implications for the GHD therapeutics market.
- Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data split across different phases, emerging novel trends under development, and detailed analysis of late-stage pipeline drugs.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global GHD therapeutics market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons to buy
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline. Additionally a list of acquisition targets included in the pipeline product company list.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the GHD therapeutics market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the GHD therapeutics market in future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analysing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track drug sales in the 7MM GHD therapeutics market from 2014-2024.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Ipsen SA Pfizer Genentech/Roche Novo Nordisk Eli Lilly Sandoz EMD Serono Ferring JCR Pharmaceuticals Teva LG Life Sciences Biopartners GmbH Versartis Inc. Ascendis Pharma Genexine Inc. Hanmi Pharmaceuticals Aileron Therapeutics Critical Pharmaceuticals Limited Emisphere Technologies Inc. Alteogen Inc.
Manager - Marketing
Reportstack Market Research