RnRMarketResearch.com adds report “Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry Outlook in North America, 2014 – Details of Operating and Planned Crude Oil, Petroleum Products and Natural Gas Pipelines” to its store.
Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry Outlook in North America, 2014 – Details of Operating and Planned Crude Oil, Petroleum Products and Natural Gas Pipelines
GlobalData’s energy offering, “Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry Outlook in North America, 2014 – Details of Operating and Planned Crude Oil, Petroleum Products and Natural Gas Pipelines” is the essential source for industry data and information related to the pipeline industry in North America. It provides asset level information related to all active and planned crude oil, petroleum products and natural gas transmission pipelines in North America. The profiles of major companies operating in the pipeline industry in North America are included in the report. The latest news and deals related to the sector are also provided and analyzed.
Request a sample copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=164932 .
- Updated information relating to all active and planned crude oil, petroleum products and natural gas pipelines
- Provides operator information, start year, start point, end point, onshore/offshore, length, diameter and capacity for all active and planned crude oil, petroleum products and natural gas pipelines
- Information on the top companies in the sector including business description, strategic analysis. Key companies covered are Enterprise Products Partners Lp, Kinder Morgan Energy Partners, L.P. and NiSource Inc.
- Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs.
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all key active and planned transmission pipelines in North America
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong pipeline data
- Assess your competitor’s pipeline network and its capacity
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
- Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
- Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies in North America
Complete report is available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/oil-and-gas-pipelines-industry-outlook-in-north-america-2014-details-of-operating-and-planned-crude-oil-petroleum-products-and-natural-gas-pipelines-market-report.html .
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 5
1.2 List of Figures 9
2 Introduction 10
2.1 What Is This Report About? 10
2.2 How to Use This Report? 10
2.3 Market Definition 10
3 North America Pipeline Industry 11
3.1 North America Pipeline Industry, Key Data 11
3.2 North America Pipeline Industry, An Overview 11
3.2.1 North America Pipeline Industry, Pipeline Length by Country 12
3.2.2 North America Pipeline Industry, Pipeline Length by Company 13
3.3 North America Pipeline Industry, The United States 14
3.3.1 The United States, Crude Oil Pipelines 14
Inquire for discount on this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=164932 .
3.3.2 The United States, Petroleum Products Pipelines 41
3.3.3 The United States, Natural Gas Pipelines 52
3.3.4 The United States, NGL Pipelines 103
3.4 North America Pipeline Industry, Canada 108
3.4.1 Canada, Crude Oil Pipelines 108
3.4.2 Canada, Petroleum Product Pipelines 114
3.4.3 Canada, Natural Gas Pipelines 116
3.4.4 Canada, NGL Pipelines 123
3.5 North America Pipeline Industry, Mexico 125
3.5.1 Mexico, Crude Oil Pipelines 125
3.5.2 Mexico, Petroleum Product Pipelines 126
3.5.3 Mexico, Natural Gas Pipelines 127
3.6 North America Pipeline Industry, Planned Pipelines 130
3.6.1 North America Pipeline Industry, Planned Crude Oil Pipelines 130
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=164932 .
Browse Oil and
Gas Industry Reports @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/energy-power/energy/petroleum-energy/oil-gas-petroleum-energy-energy-energy-power
is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of
over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market
research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research
reports for multiple industries. Not limited to industry reports
covering telecommunication, healthcare, pharmaceutical, financial services,
energy, technology, real estate, logistics, F&B , media and more.
Follow Us On
Twitter : https://twitter.com/#!/RnRMR
Google Plus : https://plus.google.com/u/0/104156468549256253075/