A remote microgrid is a type of localized power grid, which is smaller than the conventional centralized electrical grid. Remote microgrids produce, distribute, and control the flow of energy to consumers. Microgrids are useful during power failures in central grid systems as they operate independently.
The analysts forecast global remote microgrid market to grow at a CAGR of 12.7% during the period 2014-2019.
Covered in this Report
The report, Global Remote Microgrid Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers landscape of the market and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes the segmentation of the global remote microgrid market on the basis of applications: (Industrial remote mine systems, grid island system, remote military microgrids, and village electrification) and geography (the Americas, APAC, and EMEA). The report also includes a discussion on the key vendors operating in this market.
- GE Digital energy
- S&C Electric
Inquire for more information @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=43564
Single User License USD 2500
Other prominent vendors
- Chevron Energy
- Microgrid Solar
- General Microgrids
- Increase in microgrid installations
- High cost of implementation
- Increased R&D
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Sandlerresearch.org is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.