Global Incinerator Market 2015-2019 is a new research report added by Sandlerresearch.org under the energy & power category. The report states that incinerators burn waste materials, which causes the emission of carbon dioxide, dioxins, and other toxic gases, which are harmful to the environment.
The analysts forecast global incinerator market to grow at a CAGR of 5.85% over the period 2014-2019.Incineration refers to the combustion of organic and harmful waste products. Apart from being effective waste management tools, incinerators also generate heat and electricity. Incinerators reduce the mass of disposable waste by 70% and volume by 90%. Incinerators used in the municipal and industrial sectors include moving grates, rotary kilns, static hearths, static furnaces, multiple hearths, and fluidized beds.
Covered in this Report
The global incinerator market is segmented based on product types into moving grates, static hearths, furnaces, multiple hearths, rotary kilns, and fluidized beds.
Inquire for Discount at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/discount?rname=40484
The report, Global Incinerator Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report also covers the global incinerator market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion on the key vendors operating in this market.
- Babcock & Wilcox
- Constructions industrielles de la Méditerranée
- Covanta Energy
- Suez Environnement
Other Prominent Vendors
- EEW Energy from Waste
- Gershman, Brickner & Bratton
- Novo Energy
- Wheelabrator Technologies
- Rapid increase in waste generation
- High total cost of ownership
- Growth prospects in developing economies
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
Sandlerresearch.org is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.