Newport Beach, California — Steps from the beach in Orange County, the Hotel California By The Sea offers age- and gender-specific luxury drug rehab programs at www.hotelcaliforniabythesea.com that are tailored for various types of addiction and psychological issues. With luxurious accommodations and second-to-none clinical care, clients at Hotel California By The Sea can address these issues in privacy and luxury.
Hotel California By The Sea offers a variety of programs including drug rehab for young adults at hotelcaliforniabythesea.com , drug rehab for women and men and special programs designed to meet individual needs. This facility offers a full range of support and programs, including:
• Detox services under the supervision of licensed medical personnel
• Residential treatment programs in luxurious surroundings
• Transitional programs to help clients make the change to the outside world
• Day treatment programs for those who do not want to "live in"
• Intensive outpatient programs designed to support sober living
• Sober living homes to support continued healing
• Support and monitoring from qualified personnel
Whether clients enter an adult or young adult detox program as seen at hotelcaliforniabythesea.com , treatment is always individualized to meet personal needs. Case managers will work with clients and their families as well as collaborate with treatment teams to create the ideal program for each individual.
Hotel California By The Sea offers the perfect environment in which to heal and personalized treatment designed to give clients every chance of successfully overcoming addiction.
About Hotel California By The Sea:
Hotel California By The Sea was founded by Barbra and Carl Mosen with Kevin Mello. This facility serves as a drug and alcohol treatment center with specialized programs for adult men, adult women and young adults.
For More Information:
2811 Villa Way, Newport Beach, CA 92663