MarketReportsOnline.com adds "Hepatitis C (HCV) Market Forecast & Drugs Pipeline Analysis to 2016" report to its research store.
Hepatitis C virus drug market is experiencing a dramatic near-term growth, by crossing US$ 6 Billion in 2011 and is expected to be more than double of its current figure by 2015. This robust growth will be driven primarily by the launch of novel premium-priced agents that will increase the size of the drug-treated population, mainly as a result of the re-treatment of prior non-responder patients.
Pegasys, Copegus and Pegintron were the only obtainable drugs in Hepatitis C drug market till May 2011. Pegasys always had more revenue generation in any year compared to Pegintron and is also expected to have higher revenue in future till 2016. However by the end of May 2011, the dynamics of the market has changed after the launch of Incivek and Victrelis. Incivek sale has grown quickly and it garnered around US$ 400 Million by end of 3rd quarter 2011. It is expected that Incivek sales will be slightly less than US$ 4 Billion by 2015. On the other hand Victrelis, which was approved a week before Incivek, is moving along a slower adoption curve. Victrelis has lost its grip into the market and reaped only US$ 31 Million sales by the end of 3rd quarter 2011.
Complete report available @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/344688.html.
In respect of these there are many other pipeline drugs, which are currently in clinical trial Phase II or Phase III and expected to be launched by 2014. Pipeline drugs like Setrobuvir (ANA 598), RG-7128, TMC - 435 and Danoprevir are going to be the next game changers in the Hepatitis C drug market. Renub Research report entitled “Hepatitis C (HCV) Market Forecast & Drugs Pipeline Analysis to 2016” is an essential source of information and analysis on the global HCV market. The report identifies the key trends shaping and driving the global HCV market. The report also provides insight into the prevalent competitive landscape, launched HCV drugs present and future performance, yet to be launched HCV drugs forecast. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insight into the pipeline products within the global Hepatitis C sector.
What We Have Achieved in this Report
• Comprehensive situation analysis of the Global Hepatitis C drug market and its dynamics.
• Identifying all available drugs, pipeline drugs and their position in clinical trials and quantifying their current and future market potential.
• Providing a robust long range value forecast for all available drugs, pipeline drugs and their position in clinical trial.
• Providing an understanding of key drivers and restraints and their impact on current and future market scenario.
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=344688.
This section covers the key facts about the major companies that play an important role in Hepatitis C drug market. The companies analyzed in this section are – Merck, Vertex Pharmaceuticals, Roche, Pharmasset, Anadys Pharmaceuticals. All the companies have been analyzed from two points of views.
1) Strength of the company in Hepatitis C drug market
2) Weakness of the company in Hepatitis C drug market.
Major points from Table of Contents (http://www.marketreportsonline.com/344688-toc.html) are listed below:
1. Executive Summary
2. Global Hepatitis C Market & Forecast (2004 – 2015)
3. Hepatitis C Drug Class Market & Future Trends
4. Global – Top Hepatitis C Drugs Market & Forecast
5. Pipeline Drug Forecast Analysis
6. Pipeline Drug Clinical Trial Statement
7. Key Drivers of Growth in Global Hepatitis C Drug Market
8. Challenges in Hepatitis C Drug Market
9. Competitive Landscape
List of Tables
List of Figures
Explore more reports on Pharmaceuticals Market @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/cat/pharmaceuticals-market-research.html.
MarketReportsOnline comprises of an online library of 2,50,000 reports and in-depth market research studies of over 5000+ micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
TX, Dallas North - Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252.
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441E-mail: email@example.com