ResearchMoz.us include new market research report " The Netherlands Cards and Payments Industry: Emerging Opportunities, Trends, Size, Drivers, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape" to its huge collection of research reports.
The Dutch card payments channel grew moderately both in terms of value and volume during the review period. In terms of the number of cards in circulation, the channel grew from 58.8 million cards in 2009 to 60.6 million in 2013, at a CAGR of 0.75%. Although the charge cards category had the smallest channel share of 0.2% in 2013, it registered the highest review-period CAGR of 7.28%, followed by the prepaid and debit card categories.
In terms of transaction value, the card payments channel grew at a marginal CAGR of 0.87% during the review period from EUR148.4 billion (US$206.2 billion) in 2009 to EUR153.6 billion (US$203.7 billion) in 2013. The channel is expected to post a forecast-period CAGR of 1.74%, from EUR154.4 billion (US$208.3 billion) in 2014 to EUR165.4 billion (US$233.0 billion) in 2018. Despite the global financial slowdown, outbound travel expenditure among the retail and corporate segments increased during the review period from EUR14.8 billion (US$20.6 billion) in 2009 to EUR15.9 billion (US$21.1 billion) in 2013 and is anticipated to increase over the forecast period, fuelling the growth of the card payments channel. The Dutch card payments channel was dominated by the prepaid cards category, which accounted for 49.6% of the channel in 2013. The second-largest channel share was held by the debit cards category with 41.0%, and the credit cards category with 9.2%. The charge cards category held the smallest channel share of 0.2%.
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Netherlands' cards and payments industry.
- It provides current values for the Netherlands' cards and payments industry for 2013, and forecast figures for 2018.
- It details the different economic, infrastructural and business drivers affecting the Netherlands' cards and payments industry.
- It outlines the current regulatory framework in the industry.
- It details the marketing strategies used by various banks and other institutions.
- It profiles the major banks in the Netherlands' cards and payments industry.
Find More Reports Related to Banking: http://www.researchmoz.us/banking-market-reports-159.html
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using top-level historic and forecast market data related to the Netherlands' cards and payments industry and each market within it.
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities within the Netherlands' cards and payments industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Netherlands' cards and payments industry.
- Gain insights in to the marketing strategies used for selling various card types in the Netherlands.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Netherlands' cards and payments industry.
ResearchMoz ( http://www.researchmoz.us/ ) is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. We provide the market context, competitor insight and future trends needed for strategic planning.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
Toll Free: 866-997-4948