Future of the Japanese Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
- Over the historic period, Japanese defense expenditure registered a growth rate of -8.17%, decreasing from US$60 billion in 2011 to US$42.6 billion in 2015
- Japanese military expenditure, valued at US$42.6 billion in 2015, is expected to increase to US$46.4 billion by 2020, registering a CAGR of 1.84% over the forecast period
- Expenditure will be driven by efforts to combat threats posed by the missile development programs of North Korea and strategic challenges from China
- The Defense Ministry is expected to procure Transport Aircraft, Border Surveillance and Detection, Multi-role Aircraft, Reconnaissance and Surveillance Aircraft, and IT Services-Hardware
To view the table of contents and know more details, please visit Future of the Japanese Defense Industry.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Japanese defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- The Japanese defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Japanese defense industry during 2016-2020, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country's expenditure and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to the army, navy, and air force. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
- Porter's Five Force analysis of the Japanese defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitution, intensity of rivalry, and barriers to entry
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country's imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the coming 10 years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Japanese defense industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
Reasons To Buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Japanese defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins, and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of the Japanese defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts
Lockheed Martin Corp Raytheon, General Dynamics BAE Systems Airbus Group NEC Corporation Toshiba Corporation Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ishikawajima-Harima Heavy Industries Co. Ltd Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
Reportstack is one of the leading distributors of market research reports in the world today. We host more than 200,000 research products from the world's top publication houses. These publications are distributed amongst 12 top industry verticals and 62 sub verticals, which are then further classified into 257 business categories and 5000 micro markets. The vast selection criterion provides granular data from the length and breadth of all these industries delivering Reportstack members with cutting edge research products to facilitate strategic business decisions.
Manager - Marketing
Reportstack Market Research