See the MOD*X Modular Rifle System at the 2015 SHOT Show at the Sands Expo in Las Vegas Nevada on January 20 – 23rd at the Green Supply Booth #3042
January 8, 2015 - Glen Rock, Pa. (January 2015) - American Built Arms Company, a veteran-owned, Type 07 U.S. manufacturer of firearms and firearms parts and accessories to the defense industry has launched the A*B Arms MOD*X Modular Rifle System for the Remington Model 700.
The MOD*X Modular Rifle System is designed and engineered for military, law enforcement and hunting enthusiasts. The A*B Arms MOD*X Modular Rifle System is a lightweight, ergonomic, drop-in platform for the Remington 700 Short Action. It serves as a modular foundation on which tactical accessories can be added according to the operator’s needs.
“We’ve been focused on designing a lightweight, ergonomic platform for the Remington 700 Series for over 10 months,” said Jason Combs, A*B Arms President and Founder. “We wanted to manufacture a rifle chassis that was much lighter than competitive chassis designs found in the industry today while maintaining our affordable, ergonomic design standard that has been found in all of A*B Arms products. We’ve accomplished those goals with the MOD*X.”
A*B Arms MOD*X Specifications:
• Designed and manufactured in the U.S.A. by a Veteran-Owned company
• Designed for Remington 700 Short Action - Right Hand
• Aluminum design, hard coat anodized to Mil-Spec Type III
• Easy to assemble, drop-in design
• 20 MOA built into Mil-Spec 1913 rail
• KeyMod Standard on three sides of the forearm for mounting equipment
• Conventional slots on two sides of the forearm for mounting equipment
• Lightweight, 13.5” free-floating modular forearm
• Will accommodate barrels as thick as the action
• Comes standard with a LUTH-AR MBA butt stock and A*B Arms SBR P*Grip
• Designed to accept any AR-15 rifle butt stock and pistol grip
• Uses MDT and AICS-style magazines in .308 and .223
• Available in Black and Dark Earth colors
• Weight: 3 lbs. 10 oz.
About American Built Arms Company
American Built Arms Company is a veteran owned, Type 07 U.S. Manufacturer of firearms and firearms parts and accessories to the defense industry. They also provide design, development, project management and consulting to the defense industry. Based in Glen Rock, PA, American Built Arms Company markets and sells its A*B Arms brand of high-end products through a network of dealers, distributors and OEM manufacturers. To learn more about American Built Arms Company, please contact customer service at email@example.com or visit our web site at www.abarms.com