JOB TITLE: Seasonal Full-Time Sales Floor Associate(s), 32+ hours a week REPORTS TO: Sales Floor Manager
Wild Iris Mountain Sports strives to staff our store with highly knowledgeable sales associates, many of who are outdoor specialists who regularly use the equipment we sell and can offer our customers personal insight and informed guidance.
We are looking for knowledgeable customer-focused sales associates who want to join our team and share their passion for the outdoors.
REQUIRED BY THE POSITION:
• A genuine love and knowledge of outdoors, our local mountains, and equipment/apparel
• Sales skills (preferred)
• The ability to work within a team and take direction
• Work within company policy, systems and standards
• Work efficiently, be motivated, and have attention to detail
• Knowledge of computers and MS Office Applications (Point of Sale experience a plus)
• Ability to maintain positive relationships with coworkers, and the public
• Strong verbal communication skills, comfortable speaking to strangers
• Flexibility with regards to scheduling and daily works assignments, must be available on evenings/weekends
• 85% Customer Service (Enhance customer experience)
• 15% Operations Support (Event, Merchandising, Buying and Inventory)
HOW TO APPLY: Please submit a resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com
POSITION(S) OPEN: Until filled.
STARTING DATE: May
STARTING WAGE: Depends on experience and familiarity with Wild Iris Mountain Sports and our community/local area.