RnRMarketResearch.com adds report “Power Monthly Deal Analysis – February 2014: M&A and Investment Trends” to its store.
“Power Monthly Deal Analysis February 2014: M&A and Investment Trends” report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on the mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and financings in the power industry. The report provides detailed information on M&As, equity/debt offerings, private equity, venture financing and partnership transactions registered in the power industry in February 2014. The report portrays detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value in the last six months, subdivided by deal types, segments and geographies. Additionally, the report provides information on the top financial advisory firms in the power industry.
Data presented in this report is derived from proprietary in-house Power deals database and primary and secondary research.
Complete report is available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/power-monthly-deal-analysis-february-2014-ma-and-investment-trends-market-report.html .
- Analyze market trends for the power market in the global arena
- Review of deal trends in wind, fossil fuels, cogeneration, solar, hydro, biopower, geothermal, transformation technologies, energy efficiency, energy storage, energy infrastructure, and nuclear energy markets.
- Analysis of M&A, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships in the power industry
- Summary of power deals globally in the last six months
- Information on the top deals that took place in the power industry
- Geographies covered include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa
- League Tables of financial advisors in M&A and equity/debt offerings. This includes key advisors such as Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, and Goldman Sachs
Inquire for a discount on this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=168619 .
Reasons to buy
- Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Find out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry.
- Evaluate the types of company divesting and acquiring assets and ways to raise capital in the market.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the power industry.
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry.
- Look for key financial advisors where you are planning to raise capital from the market or for acquisitions within the industry.
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=168619 .
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 5
1.2 List of Figures 7
2 Power Industry, Global, Deals Summary 10
2.1 Power Industry, Global, Deals Analysis, February 2014 10
2.2 Power Industry, Global, Number of Deals by Type, February 2014 13
2.3 Power Industry, Global, Top Deals, February 2014 14
2.3.1 China to Invest US$5.1 Billion in Two Nuclear Power Units at Haiyang Nuclear Power Plant 14
2.3.2 Malaysia to Invest US$3.6 Billion in Coal Fired Power Plant 14
2.3.3 Oglethorpe Power Announces Project Financing of US$3.1 Billion for Vogtle Nuclear Power Plant in Georgia, US 15
2.3.4 MNG Holding to Invest US$1.9 Billion in Three Hydro Power Plants in Ivory Coast 15
2.3.5 Taqa India Power Ventures Led Consortium to Acquire Two Hydro Power Plants from Jaiprakash Power Ventures for US$1.6 Billion 15
2.4 Power Industry, Global, Rumored Deal, February 2014 16
2.4.1 Panasonic Rumors to Invest US$979 Million in Lithium-Ion Car Battery Plant in US 16
Browse Power Industry Reports @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/energy-power/energy/power .
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries. Not limited to industry reports covering telecommunication, healthcare, pharmaceutical, financial services, energy, technology, real estate, logistics, F&B , media and more.
Follow Us On
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/104156468549256253075/