On purchase of this report, you get next three (3) quarterly updates of the report for free.
The Middle East and African Learning Management Systems Market cater to the need of comprehensive learning module that allows experts to create customized content for the courses and to design unique lesson delivery structure. Thus, the Middle East and African learning management systems help in creating a holistic and dynamic learning environment. The solutions offered by the Middle East and African learning management systems are flexible and scalable that best suit the specific organizational requirements. The Middle East and Africa learning management systems applications help in creating a more interactive and personalized learning environment in a digitized format. Moreover, it supports enterprises to address the skill imbalance challenge by managing capabilities effectively. Blending traditional learning management solutions with cloud technology, the SaaS delivery of LMS applications have been designed so that organizations can focus on the delivery of effective training and development practices, and outsource the burden of LMS maintenance to the vendors.
Complete report available @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/317897-middle-east-and-africa-learning-management-system-market.html .
The Middle East and African learning management systems (LMS) market is expected to grow from $202.9 million in 2014 to $702.62 million in 2019, at an estimated CAGR of 28.2%, during the period 2014 to 2019. The market is primarily driven by the rapid social change.
The Middle East and Africa is going through a transformation, as the countries in this region are striving hard to develop their nationals and diversify their economies beyond oil. Several developmental programs have been introduced by the governments of these countries in the MEA region that has made it mandatory for organizations to provide learning and development programs to up-skill the workforce. Companies receive tax incentives for coordinating ‘learnerships’, in which they are responsible for providing practical work experience for learners and transferring key occupational knowledge. Therefore, the enterprises are in a rush to adopt latest and ultra-modern technology for executing this which has widened the scope of the Middle East and Africa learning management systems market.
The Middle East and African learning management systems (LMS) market report provides a competitive benchmarking of leading players in this market such as Automatic Data Processing, Inc., Blackboard Inc., Cornerstone Ondemand, Inc, Desire2learn Incorporated, and IBM Corporation in terms of their product offerings, key strategies, and operational parameters. The Middle East and African learning management systems (LMS) market report further provides the Middle East and African market trend, overall adoption scenario, competitive landscape and key drivers, restraints, and opportunities. The Middle East and African learning management systems report aims at estimating the current market size and the future growth potential of the different offerings across different products, end-users, and deployment models.
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=317897 .
Market segmentations covered in this report are:
- By Products: Content management, student management, performance management, collaboration, and administration
- By Users: Academic and corporate
- By Deployment Models: On-Premise and software as a service (SAAS)
- By Verticals: Banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI), consulting services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, retail, telecom, information technology (IT), and media
Along with the market data, you can also customize MMM assessment that meets your company’s specific needs. Following customization options provide comprehensive industry standard and deep dive analysis:
- Comprehensive analysis and benchmarking of different solutions by specific countries in the Middle East and Africa. Coverage includes Tier-1 and Tier 2/3 firms
- Analysis based on evaluation parameters like technology, service offerings, and pricing
Service Adoption and Application
- Detailed analysis of adoption of LMS in different industry verticals
Regional and Country Level Tracker
- Country-specific LMS market forecast and analysis
- Identification of key end-user segments with respect to the countries in the Middle East and Africa
- Listing and analysis of deals and projects, case studies, promotions, R&D investments, events, discussion forums, alliances, and partners of Tier-1 and Tier-2/3 vendors operating in the Middle East and Africa for the last 3 years
Emerging Vendor Landscape
- Evaluate Tier-2/3 vendors’ market offerings using a 2X2 framework (identifying leaders, challengers, followers, and nichers)
- Update on the current technology trends across different industry verticals in the Middle East and African learning management systems market
- Identification and listing of key end-user segments with respect to their countries in the Middle East and Africa
Table of Contents
1.1 Objective of the study
1.2 Market Definitions
1.3 Market Segmentation & Aspects Covered
1.4 Research Methodology
1.4.1 Assumptions (Market Size, Forecast, etc)
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Learning Management System-Middle East and Africa, by Endusers
5 Learning Management System-Middle East and Africa, by Industries
6 Learning Management System-Middle East and Africa, by Customers
7 Learning Management System-Middle East and Africa, by Deployments
8 Learning Management System-Middle East and Africa, by Products
9 Learning Management System-Middle East and Africa, by Geographies
10 Learning Management System-Middle East and Africa, by Companies
(Single User License: - US $2500)
Pre Order Now @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/prebook.aspx?name=317897 .
ReportsnReports.com provides market research reports to industries, individuals and organizations with an objective of helping them in their decision making process. Our library of 400,000+ industry & country research reports covers 5000+ micro markets.